Learning How To Think Different

• Thread starter justiceman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hahaha yes to all of those indeed. I'll keep that advice in mind about topping. I've read it's best to avoid it but I can totally see it working well with a fast growing hydro plant. I still need to peruse through your thread some more. Since I'm limited on hieght I'm either gonna do that or maybe some LST.

Yup just like event said 18/6, 24/0 or 24 ig you really want to but I hear 24 is mostly a waste of power. I'm going with 18/6 since that's how I veg anyway.
You grow them out and i will tell you what i think at 25 to 30 days old. I wouldnt waste my time lsting a 10 inch plant still trying to root. I let them go and dont stunt them at all.
They handle super cropping very well. I have super cropped the same auto 3 times in 2 weeks!
My problem with autos is you never know what your gonna get. Which can make for a renegade like i got that is somewhere around 4' tall and 4' wide and causing serious destruction to my canopy..

incogneato

incogneato

Hahaha yes to all of those indeed. I'll keep that advice in mind about topping. I've read it's best to avoid it but I can totally see it working well with a fast growing hydro plant. I still need to peruse through your thread some more. Since I'm limited on hieght I'm either gonna do that or maybe some LST.

Yup just like event said 18/6, 24/0 or 24 if you really want to but I hear 24 is mostly a waste of power. I'm going with 18/6 since that's how I veg anyway.
Seems like 18-6 is where you want to be. I did supercrop and lst mine and it keep on like a reg. The only thing I didn't do was give min enough light. I had it under cfl for a month and a half I believe

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yup just like event said 18/6, 24/0 or 24 if you really want to but I hear 24 is mostly a waste of power. I'm going with 18/6 since that's how I veg anyway.
If you go back the 100 pages in my thread you will see how pathetic my first autos were but hey they grew and it got me high. Not like todays shit i grow! but was good nevertheless... u will see me go from complete nube to now i got peach fuzz... alot of good info where they taught me what i know today...

justiceman

justiceman

You grow them out and i will tell you what i think at 25 to 30 days old. I wouldnt waste my time lsting a 10 inch plant still trying to root. I let them go and dont stunt them at all.
They handle super cropping very well. I have super cropped the same auto 3 times in 2 weeks!
My problem with autos is you never know what your gonna get. Which can make for a renegade like i got that is somewhere around 4' tall and 4' wide and causing serious destruction to my canopy..
Right on that makes sense. Lmao! The renegade has got me laughing so hard.

Seems like 18-6 is where you want to be. I did supercrop and lst mine and it keep on like a reg. The only thing I didn't do was give min enough light. I had it under cfl for a month and a half I believe
Hmmm good information here guys. Much appreciated.

If you go back the 100 pages in my thread you will see how pathetic my first autos were but hey they grew and it got me high. Not like todays shit i grow! but was good nevertheless... u will see me go from complete nube to now i got peach fuzz... alot of good info where they taught me what i know today...
Hahahaha always nice to look back from where we cane right?!

justiceman

justiceman

:D. Hey @EventHorizan is it ready to harvest yet?
IMG 8349

justiceman

justiceman

I would drop the Temps and see if we can promote some color first!
But I will be damn, that is exactly how mine use to look...
I be that baby's pappy boss.....
Maybe I'll stick in in the freezer for a while.

Coco and your doing the sips method right?
I'm loco for coco man! I'm won't be doing sips. Just top feed hand water for this girl.

hahahahaha best advice! I'm thinking if I maybe top the cotyledon's I'll get like 4 tops or something. Hmmmm maybe I should just top the whole thing and clone it. 1+1= 2 AUTOS!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Maybe I'll stick in in the freezer for a while.

I'm loco for coco man! I'm won't be doing sips. Just top feed hand water for this girl.

hahahahaha best advice! I'm thinking if I maybe top the cotyledon's I'll get like 4 tops or something. Hmmmm maybe I should just top the whole thing and clone it. 1+1= 2 AUTOS!
I can't talk you into dtw even????

justiceman

justiceman

hahahaha man this auto grow is already worth the fun that has been had by all!

I'm hand watering dtw brotha. YOU KNOW THIS!

Here's a couple shots of the photoperiod girls I have going on in the 4x4 with veg+bloom right now. Man I love this stuff.

They are looking pretty good so far. I can't wait to see them blow up.
IMG 8265

IMG 8262

A little filter action.
IMG 8345

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

hahahaha man this auto grow is already worth the fun that has been had by all!

I'm hand watering dtw brotha. YOU KNOW THIS!

Here's a couple shots of the photoperiod girls I have going on in the 4x4 with veg+bloom right now. Man I love this stuff.

They are looking pretty good so far. I can't wait to see them blow up.
View attachment 670043

View attachment 670044

A little filter action.
View attachment 670045
I just let you send me on a mission u fucker!!! Lol...

justiceman

justiceman

But hand watering and using a timer feed drain to waste is what I meant.. lol your still pulling my leg now too...
hahahahaha! Good times and good people. Man I love this place. I see what you're getting at though bro. So my plan for the current photoperiod run is hand water(2x a day) which will be the same plan for the this Think Different Auto run as well. I had decided to run veg+bloom with no system just to see how it works out at first. Next run though I'm gonna put my 4 flora flex caps to use and set up a DTW drip system on a timer just like you said. That's the best thing you can do with coco!

Yo I wanna throw some root shots down for interest as well. Check it out fellow blades. The roots on this auto should look just like that.
IMG 8301
Dead Head OG Clone
Dead Head OG Clone2
Transplanting Chocolate hashberrys to 2gal from solo
Dead Head OG7 Weeks in a fucking solo
DeadHead OG before hempy in a 1 pot

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

hahahahaha! Good times and good people. Man I love this place. I see what you're getting at though bro. So my plan for the current photoperiod run is hand water(2x a day) which will be the same plan for the this Think Different Auto run as well. I had decided to run veg+bloom with no system just to see how it works out at first. Next run though I'm gonna put my 4 flora flex caps to use and set up a DTW drip system on a timer just like you said. That's the best thing you can do with coco!

Yo I wanna throw some root shots down for interest as well. Check it out fellow blades. The roots on this auto should look just like that.
View attachment 670057 View attachment 670058 View attachment 670059 View attachment 670060 View attachment 670061 View attachment 670062
Flora caps !! Exactly. . U know what to do already huh lol.....

U gonna kill it to! I already know...
Heard!!!

Top Bottom