• Thread starter LEAR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Very Sorry For Your Loss

From your mother you received 1/2 of your skill as an artist. Everytime you do a piece there's a little of your mother in there. Maybe this motivates your skills to do beautiful works of art for you and your mother. Those images in your work are incredible, they look ghostly or vaporous. I hope things are going well for you besides the obvious, your skills are amazing

mal

L

LEAR

From your mother you received 1/2 of your skill as an artist. Everytime you do a piece there's a little of your mother in there. Maybe this motivates your skills to do beautiful works of art for you and your mother. Those images in your work are incredible, they look ghostly or vaporous. I hope things are going well for you besides the obvious, your skills are amazing

mal

i just wanted to say thanks for the kind words,,peace LEAR

G

Goldenboy

I'm sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family Lear.
Nice Aquatic oil set dude very nice.

peace GB

D

djfloms

OMG WOW, do you have a website? if so, can you send me the link?? I would definitely be interested in a piece, these are works of art and love

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

my condolences on your loss, i hope it doesnt discourage you as your work is truly special. i was wondering if you wouldnt mind, where did you learn this spectacular skill? did you go to a school or are you self taught/learned from friends? also, where is the piece pipe? i might be interested, thanks

L

LEAR

i trully appreciate all the kind words from all of you,it means alot to me,,,,not an easy thing to deal with,,,peace LEAR more work coming soon,

G

gooey

Positives vibes your way, your art is a powerful outlet for your feelings right now...the passion you have is evident, keep on keepin on.peace

L

LBZ Farmer

I am also a fan of your work! I especially love the way you have a lot of Yellow in your work... Hard color and not something you see often done right!

One day I will own one of your works but I can see that right now, price wise you are way out of my league ha ha!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
thats some awesome work man - mad skills and some very original looking stuff - your 2 piece concentrate domes are the shit!

L

LEAR

thanks alot guys,,i really appreciate it ,and as soon as im get caught up with my back orders i will be able to take more,so until then ,,,,,,,,peace LEAR

Top Bottom