heres a teaser to start you guys off with,,peace LEAR

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
Holy hell! Your talented, bro!

B

BongToker

dam lear those are some sick ones, welcome to the farm.. and you gotta let me kno where i can pick up one these sickly worked peices... BongToker

G

Goldenboy

LEAR's got it goin on if you get a chance check out his work on glassdistrict sum gnarly work forsur

L

LEAR

heres one from my MARLEY series,hope you dig it,peace LEAR

L

LEAR

rasta theme ftc dbl inline bub,this was a custom order ,,peace LEAR

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
would LOVE to get a Marley piece please....let me know if possible. Peace HDK

B

BongToker

thats a sick concentrate peice my man, but those marley/ rasta schemes are still burning my eyes, you got to get back to me man, i gotta rock some of your work..

I

Inuit

Man, really nice work.

I'd love to add some to my collection.

Keep it up and thanks for sharing,

I

C

calicoli

Almost picked up a Lear bub with peace pipe logo until I accidentally broke it in the shop. Ooopss

G

goleboy

OMG PLEASE PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY MARLEY PIECES AVAILABLE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I have a shop in AZ i would love to display it in...PLEASE PM me...thanks man...awesome work, you are a true craftsman at your trade.

L

LEAR

Almost picked up a Lear bub with peace pipe logo until I accidentally broke it in the shop. Ooopss

yeah that was my fault,i fully take the blame on that one,,i am fixing it right now and it will have a super thick base with some matching honeycomb,,,sorry you had to experience my work like that,,so embarassing,,hope it doesnt keep you from buying my work,,,peace LEAR

C

calicoli

yeah that was my fault,i fully take the blame on that one,,i am fixing it right now and it will have a super thick base with some matching honeycomb,,,sorry you had to experience my work like that,,so embarassing,,hope it doesnt keep you from buying my work,,,peace LEAR

If I see it I will get it. I need one of those oil dome sets!

L

LEAR

If I see it I will get it. I need one of those oil dome sets!

for sure i will let you know when its done and also i just took a cpl of domes into peace pipe and gonna take a few more in the next cpl of days,,,hope you like one and grab it up ,,peace LEAR

Latest posts

Top Bottom