Least smelly guerilla outdoor strains?

• Thread starter sunnygrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
It is illegal to grow outdoors in my county in Cali! I guess that makes me a gorilla grower! But I can drive 5 miles into town to a dispensary and buy it cheap, just like you say. There’s still some illegal states so those people have to drive to a legal state to score. And risk transporting it across state lines! Lol. But I grow on my own property. I’ll risk it!

ACSippi

ACSippi

I would someone to respond to my full list of strains as I posted it.
Since there is no decent ranking out there on the web..
You're asking for something that's impossible to provide, that's why you got suggestions. That's all you're going to get is suggestions.

You are asking about Durban Poison, it's extinct. What/who's Durban Poison do you have? A knock off for sure. No one can legitly comment on its present day odor. They can grow something that's  suppost to be DP but it really isnt. If you have DP seeds please understand that they're not really DP seeds.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
You're asking for something that's impossible to provide, that's why you got suggestions. That's all you're going to get is suggestions.

You are asking about Durban Poison, it's extinct. What/who's Durban Poison do you have? A knock off for sure. No one can legitly comment on its present day odor. They can grow something that's  suppost to be DP but it really isnt. If you have DP seeds please understand that they're not really DP seeds.
it’s available,.
it’s a landrace strain from south africa,.

ACSippi

ACSippi

it’s available,.
it’s a landrace strain from south africa,.
That's the new Durban Poison. Just like the old DP, it's a landrade from the area of Durban. Not the OG DP.

You mix that in with the European DP, the Cali DP, the Michigan DP....DP is everywhere.

But it's not DP.

I asked the guy breeding the Cali version if it was legit and he didn't answer so I'm assuming at most it's a cross. But maybe not even that. He knows I know my stuff so he didn't feed me any bs.

When we talk about DP I'm thinking late 80s. Spicy sweet sativa, makes your mind uniquely race like crazy. It's gone until someone finds some seeds....like Skunk.

This is where I look like the bad guy, I know history from the late 80s and im honest. I keep my eye out for old stuff, I'd love to find the true DP, I'd even grow it commercially if I was a business owner. But I can't find it. I hate busting bubbles...no one has DP, just knockoffs.

Please contact the Landrace team or any landrace team, I'm sure they will confirm the Legendary OG DP is not what they are offering. It's just a cultivar from the area and simply named Durban Poison. There's nothing wrong with using the name since its from Durban, it's just confusing and misleading.

P.s Africa has some amazing cannabis and gets little recognition. Don't sleep on African landraces. I don't mess with them but imho they're some of the truest untapped landraces on this planet.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Hi everyone,

It would be a great help to hear your insights, on the web I can only find few recommended Guerilla strains like Durban Poison and Master Kush..:

Since I am growing outdoors in an area where also hikers are active - be it at a distance, however winds can be strong:

I would like to know which of the strains I have are the smelliest (during flowering)?
Thank you for your info

Most important, Fast Flowering except the Super Silver Haze, that it why I chose these
- MAC
- Gorilla Glue
- Wedding Cake
- Amnesia
- Afghan X Kalijah - should be ready around the same time of the fast flowering strains, have like 50 of these.
- Super Silver Haze (the only one on this list at 1.5 kilo dry yield per plant? seriously?

All non-fast-flowering feminized and some autoflowering seeds
- Gelato 41, 33
- Zkittlez
- White Widow
- Kosher Kush
- Banana waffelz
- Granddaddy Purple
- Critical
- Mandarine
- Dosidos x Gelato 33
- CBD hemp strain Carmagnola, Dinamed, CBG
Grow Forbidden Fruit. It smells to high heaven but it smells nothing like weed. Most people think it's flowers, incense or potpourri when they smell it. The unique terps come out in the smoke, too. Even the smoke smells nothin' like weed. It's a truly amazing strain, it's been my #1 obsession for the past 5 years. I can go on about it for days 🤣 🤠

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Have you ever gone for a walk out in the middle of nowhere ? Hours away from people. You stumble along and there is a field of cannabis Who is growing it ? What will they do when they see you walking around there plants ? Why should i have to deal with that . I guess i should just stay home so nobody gets upset . I go places all over the states on trail walks and camp out . I also run into these stealth grows all the time . Its not fun . What do you do ? Back track a mile to stay away ? Come on man .
And yes a person that is hours away in the wild bear or wild hogs they will for sure kill you . You must carry something to protect yourself .
If you do not get out in the country and do not understand the frustration send me a forever ban, That will be perfect . Mods can promote illegal grows.
Coffee grows yes . Spend 100 on a bottle of fox farms getting the same results . Go ahead and feel better about yourself . Laugh all you want . I harvested the coffee plant . It pulled the same yield vs a plant being fed beastie blooms
yes dude i’m well aware of being out in nature, we own a golf course out in the middle of almost nowhere,. if i come across some plants, ill look at them, leave them alone and continue on, usually only seeing 1-10 plants,. if i came up on 25 or so plants ya id be walking away from that area,.
maybe you should just stay at dog parks and out of nature,.

Top Bottom