Leaves curling during flowering after bad rain storm!!

• Thread starter jlve187
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jlve187

Hey guys plants were doing fine and i had a bad rain storm few days ago and came out to help them because some of the heavy budded plants were bending almost touching the ground also i think they might be rootbound?? they are in small pots and this is an outdoor grow!! Please help the strain is purple #1 from dutch passion!!

Leaves curling during flowering after bad rain storm
Leaves curling during flowering after bad rain storm 2
Leaves curling during flowering after bad rain storm 3
J

jlve187

Hey Aussie man JUST TRANSPLANTED!

yeah i would transplant cause i had the same strom afew days back and my plants are looking fine but there in ground

Hey man just wanted to let you kno that i def listened to you and transplanted 1 of them and if it starts to work out better ill do the other 2!!! Thanks man and i put some extra support in there for her so all should be well!!:icon_spin:

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks to me like they might have just got a good flushing....

W

WilliamsWonder

They got too much water from the rain storm. They should turn around after drying out a bit. Also, if you want to allow the roots to have more room, you can cut the bottoms off the pots... That is if your pots are plastic.

J

jlve187

They got too much water from the rain storm. They should turn around after drying out a bit. Also, if you want to allow the roots to have more room, you can cut the bottoms off the pots... That is if your pots are plastic.

Hey man i think u guys are right they did get a good flushing i hope they turn around...but this morning it looks total opposite looks as if the plants leaves are dying and losing all there color! This strain has giving me the most problems so far all my others bounce rite back and dont give me this much hassle!! but gets me mad cuz they could be packing on more bud weight and density! Now what are you saying cut the bottoms of the rootball before transplanting??

C

CoughingMan

You transplanted them while they were in the flower stage?

Not a good idea, I have learned to only transplant in veg. Transplanting in flower is too risky, you could kill the plant or stress it hermy...

W

WilliamsWonder

I was saying to cut the bottom off of your pots. Make sure not to cut through the roots, just the bottom of the plastic pot... Then set them back down and the roots will find their way out into the ground. Or, you can stack your pot on top of another.

J

jlve187

thats true AUSSIE and WILLIAMSWONDERS thats a great idea!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom