leaves curling in

• Thread starter shotgun1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shotgun1

some of my leaves are curling in on my lsd plant out of 7 plants this is the only one thats curling in. all my plants are different strains. all watered the same and feed the same

Girls 003jpg
stickyicky

stickyicky

If you would like help it's nice to include as much info as you can. Like....

Hydro,soil or other, nute schedule, type of water (ie. tap, well, r/o, avian etc...), current status (flower / veg) and any other info that you can think of.

Good luck

S

shotgun1

the soil is farm fox ocean forest 5 gallon pot its 22 days into flowering tap water that i let sit for 2 days before watering farmfox nute program. nute every other watering. my other plants appear to be doing great and flowering great. this one just starting to flower. the others started a few weeks ago. i was thinking over watering or under nutes what do you think?air cooled 1000w hps room 80 degrees 65 night. 12hrs on 12 off. plant 2,1/2 to 3 feet from light

another_sellout

another_sellout

When in doubt, flush with water and then hit them with something mild like Big Bloom or Age Old Kelp. Adjust from there. In spite of the fact it looks burnt, it still looks nitrogen deficient... what would lock out nitrogen?

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Are you PHing your water and if so what are your readings? It looks like either overwatering or nutrient lockout. All strands have different feeding requirements so what works for one might not for another. untill I got my PH meter I had constant problems..looked like different defencies but it was just lockout from the PH being off.

S

shotgun1

i have been keeping a eye on ph its been between 6.7 to 7.1. i just flushed it out. im starting to think maybe overwatering. so if it is overwatering what do i do about it?

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

you are correct on the ph for soil stickyicky 6.5 is what I use. And if it is over watering you just let the plant dry out. I wait untill my plants are dry when i stick a finger in then I watter with PH 6'5 add any nutes every other watering. After a few grows you will just know how to tell it a learning curve.

C

CANNASSEUR

mine curl in when my ph is low and im pushing the limits with nutes

S

scrapiron

What gets me is, only one plant out of the bunch. Are they all the same strain?

J

jockbo

having similar problems here too. have 3 aks , 3 stunks and 3 brainstorm and it only seems to affecting the ak and bs but only a couple of them and not all.
After reading I was thinking it could be ph fluctuation as sometimes a friend has to water/feed them for me but cant do the ph so doesnt!
Anyway its bugging me as you would think if it was ph prob them you'd reckon all would be affected.
I'm in biobizz with 600w and good extraction and temps. will add couple of pics of mine tomoz

O

OG4UanME

i had very simuilar results from a lemon skunk witch was actually very sativa dom. i noticed it did it more when i was pushing the nutes. at the time it was in veg, sooo i believed the problem was too much nitrogen.u see alot of sativas are very picky and sensetive to nutes and many other things. at the time it was the only sat dom in the room and the only strain it had happened too.and yes i backed off on nutes and the curling down stopped. 2 weeks or so passed ,pushed nutes again same thing happened. by the way is it the only sat dom in ur room? also ive learned to keep my sativa dom strains at a lower dose nutes,they just seem happier at a slightly duller green, maybe atleast in my case most sativas are a shade of lime green naturaly? well good luck mate hope it works out 4 ya.

O

OG4UanME

sorry i had some security issues in wich case caused me to erase all my camera memory of pics, or else i woulda posted some pics. peace,og4u

B

bigAl25

dear OF4UanME, thanks for the heads up on the sativa dom plants. I have a very light green sat dom bubblelicious whose leaves are curling in veg too. The indica bubblelicoius, dark green, short thick leaves, is not curling. I am feeding both the same nute scheudle. I'll just plain water the sat dom bubblelicious for the next week and see if the leaves uncurl. Good point of info and thanks again for the heads up. Peace, Respect MON

S

sunsimulator

PH and soil test ..

1. get plain water check the ph of that,
2. Pour ph tested water threw the container and CATCH THE FIRST PART OF RUN OFF!!! make sure u collect the first of the run off ,, very important here .
3. test the run off again with PH meter and report these 2 numbers .

were looking for a difference between the 2 numbers . and if there is a difference.
just a slight difference between the 2 numbers could mean big numbers between.

i think u got a ph problem ,, u look to have 2 or 3 problems ,, not just leaf curl.
and the 3 problems are looking like the sea saw effect ,, were one element went bad on one side of the sea saw , and the balance got the other side of the sea saw off!
thats why i call it the sea saw effect lol.

ADDED TO: Do you have a ppm ,, ec. meter to check the ppm of the run off .. and also check the ppm of the water your using also , do it same way your doing ph test !

M

metalhead419

I say its a ph problem too. I think, and don't hold me to it, when the leaves curl like that its because your roots are dying. Sun is spot on, check the ph in and out and if it changes even a little, your ph is off.

sacrament

sacrament

good info guys i have the same issue right now with a couple of my girls...curling,light green leaves...but i did notice my soil isnt drying out as fast...stays wet for like 5 days or so....myb its overwatering for me?

Top Bottom