Leaves Curling On Ends?

• Thread starter Scottispro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Scottispro

hi guys my leaves are starting to curl I the ends, I have read that this could be due to heat but I just can't see that being the problem, I have the fan rubbing 24hrs and the temp is fine. Could be be lack of nutrition? Or possibly the light too close?

Thanks

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Very hard to see in that light and from that angle but, possibly over watering. Make sure to let your pots get light before watering, get yourself a good feel for how heavy your pots are wet and dry and use the weight to determine when you water.

indicabush

indicabush

search the forums for leaves curling to see threads and possible solution.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Turn ya led off pal,take a better picture under normal light.get a better diagnosis.good luck anyhow.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Granted, the pic lighting is terrible but, he's not talking coloration, he's talking curl, and we can see the amount of curl, (more or less), and it really isn't anything to speak of, maybe just some sag, and he's new to growing, I think it's more than likely a watering issue that he's speaking of.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Granted, the pic lighting is terrible but, he's not talking coloration, he's talking curl, and we can see the amount of curl, (more or less), and it really isn't anything to speak of, maybe just some sag, and he's new to growing, I think it's more than likely a watering issue that he's speaking of.
I'm glad you can see anything papa,I'm blind as a bat just lately.need some jam jars sticking on me face.

S

Scottispro

Sorry for the late reply guys, I am not feeding nutes at the min and only watering once a day I'm judging it by the top of the soil on whether its dry or not, I will take a pic under some better light tomorrow

Thanks

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I agree with papa,Back of the water to 2-3 times a week til they grow a bit.Learn to lift your pot when its dry and when its wet,once you get the weight difference down you can just lift your pot and have a pretty good idea if you need to water or not.
Also cant tell what medium your in but some soils are too hot for young plants and will stress them early on,good luck!

Top Bottom