Leaves curling with a yellowish and glossy looking tint

• Thread starter Harley.Freeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Harley.Freeman

i’d suggest as the little ones are stressed to let them go through a couple wet/dry cycles, with watering all the
Wet/dry cycle is that different to what I have been doing with watering them one day then letting them dry out for a couple days then water again?

H

Harley.Freeman

curious when was last watering?
probably not watering yet anyways
For which?

The older two it's been 6 days and the little ones I just watered them, I don't think I have been watering them enough, like 8 hours after I was watering they were bone dry, the medium was drying out super fast. But I moved the light up a bit more and gave them spring water, they perked back up.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
For which?

The older two it's been 6 days and the little ones I just watered them, I don't think I have been watering them enough, like 8 hours after I was watering they were bone dry, the medium was drying out super fast. But I moved the light up a bit more and gave them spring water, they perked back up.
6 days,. your probably safe to fully water tomorrow, first pick up the pot to make sure it’s light,..

H

Harley.Freeman

6 days,. your probably safe to fully water tomorrow, first pick up the pot to make sure it’s light,..
Thank you so much I have been going by what you say and it's been working very well so far!
I'm hoping that me raising the light will help them to have to reach upward for it more so they aren't stalling at such a low height.

I raised light with the younger ones to and I'm hoping it makes them have to reach as well because If they are stunted at all like the other ones might be, I'm hoping to take care of it sooner rather then later.

@GNick55 would it be appropriate to start the Littles on any nutes? Or maybe just giving them a little Cal Mag in there feedings?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Thank you so much I have been going by what you say and it's been working very well so far!
I'm hoping that me raising the light will help them to have to reach upward for it more so they aren't stalling at such a low height.

I raised light with the younger ones to and I'm hoping it makes them have to reach as well because If they are stunted at all like the other ones might be, I'm hoping to take care of it sooner rather then later.

@GNick55 would it be appropriate to start the Littles on any nutes? Or maybe just giving them a little Cal Mag in there feedings?
why calmag? no calmag,..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Well I see a lot of people starting there plants off with calmag before introducing other npk nutes into them, but sounds like it's not a good idea so no worries! Lol. So would it be beneficial at all to introduce any nutes to these seedlings?

Thank you again for all of your help along the way.
mmm well what you got there again?

H

Harley.Freeman

mmm well what you got there again?
I was thinking about getting something more suited for seedlings going into veg or just early veg nutes. Is there anything you could suggest? Or in general are there any nutes you suggest? @GNick55

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I was thinking about getting something more suited for seedlings going into veg or just early veg nutes. Is there anything you could suggest? Or in general are there any nutes you suggest? @GNick55
my nutrients are the same all through growth, meaning what use on vegging young plants is the same as vegging older plants just the amount increases,.
so your good to use 1 ml per gallon for those babies,. if you want to use that mycos and gaia than amend the soilless mix with it or if your medium that has nutrients already in it than you have to wait a bit to apply it. the only suggestion is using a promix bx, hp, biostimulant etc soilless mix instead of one with nutrients already in it,..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
anyone else know why there’s different npk ratios on same brand,..
IMG 2097
IMG 2096

H

Harley.Freeman

my nutrients are the same all through growth, meaning what use on vegging young plants is the same as vegging older plants just the amount increases,.
so your good to use 1 ml per gallon for those babies,. if you want to use that mycos and gaia than amend the soilless mix with it or if your medium that has nutrients already in it than you have to wait a bit to apply it. the only suggestion is using a promix bx, hp, biostimulant etc soilless mix instead of one with nutrients already in it,..
Well I was going to transplant into nectar for the gods 4 shot soiless mix. So it sounds like I could add the myco and gaia to that if I wanted?

Top Bottom