Leaves curling with a yellowish and glossy looking tint

• Thread starter Harley.Freeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Harley.Freeman

you mean those rust brown coloured patches?
we will just ignore that for now,. why because it could be from stress that we/we’re fixing and any damage will just look worse over time,..
your main issue is everyone’s issue when new to growing, you want to help make the plant better to do its best,… overmothering,..
what you can do everyday is make sure everything is clean neat and tidy and working properly, efficiently, organize better,..
Okay good I figured I should just let it chill and if it gets worse over the weeks I would consider looking into it further! Thank you!

H

Harley.Freeman

Also, the bending of the chutes.
It’s a method called a “low stress technique “
It really ain’t that stressful for the plant at all, it’s gets pretty winding in nature, it’s basically the equivalent of high wind.

I was more on tinkering with the environment or heavy pruning like learherface
Or elbow drops off the top rope.
👊🏻🤡
Haha.

H

Harley.Freeman

we will just ignore that for now,. why because it could be from stress that we/we’re fixing and any damage will just look worse over time,..
your main issue is everyone’s issue when new to growing, you want to help make the plant better to do its best,… overmothering,..
what you can do everyday is make sure everything is clean neat and tidy and working properly, efficiently, organize better,..
I'm hoping I didn't stunt them, but only time will tell lol

H

Harley.Freeman

So you were saying before not to worry about the PH? Everything I've researched has stressed the importance of the levels and keeping it for sure below 8 but below 7 is best.

So is there a reason on why you are saying to skip over PH imbalance and not to worry about it? Or atleast not to worry about it right now? Just curious, lol. I'm sure your personally experience is probably going to get me to the end of this grow successfuly rather than some of the advice I might find online. Hahaha. Who knows though.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
So you were saying before not to worry about the PH? Everything I've researched has stressed the importance of the levels and keeping it for sure below 8 but below 7 is best.

So is there a reason on why you are saying to skip over PH imbalance and not to worry about it? Or atleast not to worry about it right now? Just curious, lol. I'm sure your personally experience is probably going to get me to the end of this grow successfuly rather than some of the advice I might find online. Hahaha. Who knows though.
i’m on a lot of threads but if i remember correctly your growing in soil? ffof?
so you don’t need to ph anything,.
you don’t have to but for future grows maybe add a teaspoon or two per gallon of dolomite lime to the soil,.

H

Harley.Freeman

i’m on a lot of threads but if i remember correctly your growing in soil? ffof?
so you don’t need to ph anything,.
you don’t have to but for future grows maybe add a teaspoon or two per gallon of dolomite lime to the soil,.
Okay thank you. I was going to do a run possibly after this one in coco, so good advice for that I'm sure.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I would be inclined to get my shit together in one medium, before I started, jumping around to others! But that’s just me! You’re headed in the right direction!
☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️ he knows a thing or two,
Because he has grown a thing or two.

H

Harley.Freeman

I would be inclined to get my shit together in one medium, before I started, jumping around to others! But that’s just me! You’re headed in the right direction!
It was suggested to me but I would have to agree with you! Lol thankfully I haven't run across and problems yet really so far regarding my medium itself.

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

So I would try to pull some of the lower chutes out towards the perimeter and very slowly pin it with some j hooks. It will get light to more of the plant and will help it grow out and away from itself. You really want to try over a couple days of working the chutes to get them as horizontal as possible to maximize top sites.
Here are a couple of plants I am training atm,
I try to spread the plants, training stalks toward the outer perimeter of the pot moving the pins as as the plant grows. , making a flat uniform self supporting canopy. The. I will pop and remove all of the pins and stakes allow the plant to heal up from all the manipulation and stress, while it grows up ward and allowing the plant to reach and fill in the nodes. Then I will repeat that process while removing every top I can. I mother my stuff a lot, this maximizes potential cuttings and where you cut. 2 always grow in place. Never a loss to run moms. Though ithey get large sometimes. Great prob to have really hahaha, It’s not as hard as it looks and worth the extra time in veg to do, it really does makes yeild exponentially better. Put a good eye on these a pick up what you can, and hit me up. 👊🏻🤡
Some pics plants in veg being trained. A spreader bar to keep the tops off each other works well,
A younger plant in a first round of being pinned and the end result of my method. A nice lush many tops healthy ripper of a canopy.
And a couple under canopy shots. You can see anywhere a stalk splits is where I topped it once. I do it this way for yeild, and it allows me to put more plants in the flower, if I threw a trellis, I would have to leave work space for myself to tend. So this way, ain’t a cola gone be flopping in here. It’s a pretty bullet proof approach imo.
It’s a pretty bullet proof approach imo.

Plus it's fun as hell to manipulate the lil bitches! There is a pleasure I get when I come back to a tent where I had lashed/twisted/bent plants and they are all loving life all spread out and flat.

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

No worries since getting yalls advice on here I have been giving them a little more space and letting them do there thing. But all of this is good to know because it sounds to me like I have had some bad habits and possibly stunting there growth, and I don't want that! Lol much appreciated
You won't get better advice than from these two cats. Soak it up.

Top Bottom