Leaves curling with a yellowish and glossy looking tint

• Thread starter Harley.Freeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Whatā€™s the matter? Donā€™t like clowns? šŸ¤”
Supporter
I have always been under the impression that defoliating so the bud sights can get more light is what you were supposed to do, but also that twisting/moving the plants chutes and stalks around to grow in a direction you perfer is also smart.
Man keep as many leaves as you can, over defoliation is bad.
More leaves = bigger buds.
Lst and leaves.
Yes

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I have always been under the impression that defoliating so the bud sights can get more light is what you were supposed to do, but also that twisting/moving the plants chutes and stalks around to grow in a direction you perfer is also smart.
Look up cannabis chiropractic info.
Itā€™ll help šŸ‘ŠšŸ»šŸ¤”

H

Harley.Freeman

Iā€™d start sooner than later harder to move and work a more hardened off stalk, then an adolescent chute that is still playable.
Okay I can definitely do that. So my one plant literally seems like it only has one chute. Does that seem weird??

Or maybe they just aren't mature enough yet to look prominent? My other one clearly has one in the center and two on either side of it. But the one just looks as if it has only one going straight up.

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Okay I can definitely do that. So my one plant literally seems like it only has one chute. Does that seem weird??

Or maybe they just aren't mature enough yet to look prominent? My other one clearly has one in the center and two on either side of it. But the one just looks as if it has only one going straight up.
Ok do you know what topping is? Cutting the main stalk and removing the top to make the plant put it effort into the lower growth spawning two tops? They are prime for it. Greatly increases yeild

H

Harley.Freeman

Ok do you know what topping is? Cutting the main stalk and removing the top to make the plant put it effort into the lower growth spawning two tops? They are prime for it. Greatly increases yeild
I topped them both. After doing a whole lot of research. I plucked the top growth, like the top bud sight and that's so the plant can focus on the other areas. But even after doing that I'm thinking that I must have done something wrong now with the one. I did the same process with both though.

H

Harley.Freeman

I topped them both. After doing a whole lot of research. I plucked the top growth and that's so the plant can focus on the other areas. But even after doing that I'm thinking that I must have done something wrong now with the one. I did the same process with both though.

This what I did. This isn't me obviously but this is what I did. Lol.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Sorry not three I meant two idk what the hell I'm talking about lol. I just went and double checked that it was just my brain having a moment.
Sall gravy baby. Iā€™ll be back ahortlty with a hand.

H

Harley.Freeman

blowing towards plants than yes itā€™s bad,. have it pointing where itā€™s moving air around the plants,..
Okay I just moved them thank you for telling me that. I think I misinterpreted advice I had gotten from somebody then.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
hey is there any fans blowing air directly on plants?
blowing towards plants than yes itā€™s bad,. have it pointing where itā€™s moving air around the plants,..
I direct is definitely the way to go, the plants will still get plenty of wind. An example of what nick means. I like to point at walls and let the air break that way.

IMG 4445
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Okay I just moved them thank you for telling me that. I think I misinterpreted advice I had gotten from somebody then.
The whole time I have had them 16 days
ok that is probably the reason for the twisty, leaf edge curl,.. it also could be the reason why they look stunty and may stay stunty looking while grow, bad watering habits can cause that as well,.
so think of it as your plants are stressed, so everything slows down or even stops, so now we have to baby them for a few weeks with being easy with lights and food and you need to stop being touchy feely with them,.. and see where their at,.

H

Harley.Freeman

ok that is probably the reason for the twisty, leaf edge curl,.. it also could be the reason why they look stunty and may stay stunty looking while grow, bad watering habits can cause that as well,.
so think of it as your plants are stressed, so everything slows down or even stops, so now we have to baby them for a few weeks with being easy with lights and food and you need to stop being touchy feely with them,.. and see where their at,.
No worries since getting yalls advice on here I have been giving them a little more space and letting them do there thing. But all of this is good to know because it sounds to me like I have had some bad habits and possibly stunting there growth, and I don't want that! Lol much appreciated

H

Harley.Freeman

I direct is definitely the way to go, the plants will still get plenty of wind. An example of what nick means. I like to point at walls and let the air break that way.
So I'm glad you said that because that I exactly what I did haha

Top Bottom