Leaves Getting Yellow - Help! :o

• Thread starter AlphaWinner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

I made a TimeLapse video - with info from Xiaomi Flora sensor.
You can see the yellowing start at day 50, and by the end some dying leaves :(
Next time I'll do a better camerajob :) and also start from seedling....

you you say the "skunk" had a bit of a nutrient issue because of the cruled/ridged fans ? Nice plants phyrmid seeds better than fast buds - have grown fast buds and got poor plants

AlphaWinner

AlphaWinner

Everything is getting worse :(
Like I updated before - 4 days ago - I gave a watering with 1/2 stregth flowering nutes and a bit higher PH (to get the soil to 6.2-6.4 range)...

Should I just wait longer? Isn't 4 days enough time to "reset" and solve the problem?

Any further help or suggestions would be awesome... Thanks!

The SixShooter is getting more and more rust spots, even near the main cola, and some leaves curling too.
The SuperHash is losing more leaves, they are yellowing and dying, turning light brown and curling... The "new growth" areas look OK, but I'm afraid they will be next to die :(

Things are getting bad here:

20190330 IMG 9872
20190330 IMG 9875
20190330 IMG 9877
20190331 IMG 9892
20190331 IMG 9897
20190331 IMG 9898
20190331 IMG 9900

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
A vital part of any nutrient regime will always include micro nutrients. What micro nutes are you using?

NPK isn't enough. They are called macro nutes but the micronutrients are just as important for proper plant function. Tho they aren't needed in the quantities that the macro nutes are.

It looks to me you have overwatering issues along with nutrient deficiencies most likely brought on with the overwatering and drowning your root zone.

Personally I would start over. You wont yield much good smoke from this run. imho

Madbud

Madbud

A vital part of any nutrient regime will always include micro nutrients. What micro nutes are you using?

NPK isn't enough. They are called macro nutes but the micronutrients are just as important for proper plant function. Tho they aren't needed in the quantities that the macro nutes are.

It looks to me you have overwatering issues along with nutrient deficiencies most likely brought on with the overwatering and drowning your root zone.

Personally I would start over. You wont yield much good smoke from this run. imho
That was my first thought too but when i realized the airpots were just running off i thought the root ball is compacted and dry. As a last resort i would make deep holes to hold the water longer and aerate.

AlphaWinner

AlphaWinner

I'm using the complete CANNA lineup -
  • Terra Vega
  • Cannazym
  • Replaced the Rhizotonic with B'Cuzz Root Stimulator
  • Cannaboost (which I gave too late I guess)
  • Terra Flores (which I gave too late I guess
It's suppose to have everything needed... Right?

How is it possible I overwatered? I really waited untill it was 10% humidity and double-checking with a finger in the soil - totally dry.
Also - as I described before - I watered until there was about 400-500 ml run off, haven't left water in the plate under the pot...

chemistry

chemistry

You got it. Canna nuits are good, once you dial them in they're the dogs doobies.

Madbud

Madbud

What do you mean? can you explain further?
Watching the video, they responded to watering but the runoff was too quick for any saturation. I would make a deep hole with a screwdriver and water with a tube.

H

hawkman

- pull affected leaves off and flush for at least 1-2 weeks - Remember once you see a plant issue you are all ready 2 Weeks behind in fixing it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Growster240

Growster240

I found a guy on Reddit recently that does experiments with deficiencies.
I'm not an expert in any way, just thought you might have some use for it.
I saved the pictures from his experiments for my own future use.
Hope it helps

Edit: whoops, didn't mean to post pictures this large and flood the thread. Was sure they were going to be small ones with an enlarging option when clicking on them.
Edit 2: the unnamed one is nitrogen (stage 2). And the last picture is powdery mildew, I think. Didn't mean to include that one.

Deficiency calcium
Deficiency iron
Deficiency magnesium
Deficiency nitrogen
Deficiency nitrogen2
Deficiency phosphorus
Deficiency potassium
Deficiency zinc
Powdery mildew
H

hawkman

I found a guy on Reddit recently that does experiments with deficiencies.
I'm not an expert in any way, just thought you might have some use for it.
I saved the pictures from his experiments for my own future use.
Hope it helps

Edit: whoops, didn't mean to post pictures this large and flood the thread. Was sure they were going to be small ones with an enlarging option when clicking on them.
Edit 2: the unnamed one is nitrogen (stage 2). And the last picture is powdery mildew, I think. Didn't mean to include that one.
sorry for your difficulties - you increased you learning curve after this one !!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Even if it is a small yield - wouldn't it be good? Or everything is lost :(
You are still gaining valuable experience and knowledge by keeping it going. So with that said you might want to keep plugging along. I am analytical when it comes to grows and when you look at the cost vs the outcome that is what I was eluding to. But again the experience alone is invaluable. But in your case it is giving you the hands on you need to learn from your mistakes!!!! at the end of the day it really is your call to make.

Last edited:
Growster240

Growster240

sorry for your difficulties - you increased you learning curve after this one !!!

Well yeah, It was late at night and I haven't been posting many pictures earlier.
Just think it was a cool way of experimenting, with results that could definitely help me. If It's to no use I can remove it again :)

chemistry

chemistry

What have you got to lose? Keep pushing these flower plants through, while you sort out your next run.

Top Bottom