Leaves have sports, need help

• Thread starter Deadfarmer20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deadfarmer20

Deadfarmer20

Not sure if this is a ph problem or fungus problem?
I was feeding my plants tap water and using my ph meter to get it down between 6.5-5.5. Kept dealing with issues and decided to buy a RO water system For the house that I just installed yesterday and out of curiosity I decided to test the water. Reading came out to 9.... figured that can’t be right and my ph meter must be broken because RO water comes out right around 7. So I came to the conclusion that either I’ve Been feeding my plants with a very low ph or this is some type of fungus problem I’m not aware of. I bought some Mammoth Canncontrol and sprayed Them just to be safe Incase it is a fungus.

Leaves have sports need help
Leaves have sports need help 2
Leaves have sports need help 3
Leaves have sports need help 4
KDB42

KDB42

What kind of sports we talking about. If it's golf remember to stay on the green lol. If I had to guess I'd say it's definitely (most likely) PH issue and not a fungus judging that the issue looks to be only on the lower leads and not the newer growth. But I could be wrong.

Deadfarmer20

Deadfarmer20

What kind of sports we talking about. If it's golf remember to stay on the green lol. If I had to guess I'd say it's definitely (most likely) PH issue and not a fungus judging that the issue looks to be only on the lower leads and not the newer growth. But I could be wrong.
Didn’t even notice the typo lmao thanks for the advice

Latest posts

Top Bottom