Leaves Look Bad Can This Be Fixed?

• Thread starter Maaaaurice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Maaaaurice

Maaaaurice

Leaves look bad can this be fixed Leaves look bad can this be fixed 2 Leaves look bad can this be fixed 3 Leaves look bad can this be fixed 4 Leaves look bad can this be fixed 5 Some of the leaves look really badly burnt but there still growing my babies are get huge is this a problem What's wrong with leaves what does it look like I haven't added any nutes they've been in foff For 28 day

Maaaaurice

Maaaaurice

I literally see every nute def possible

The green growth that has slight discoloring is showing MG def

The black parts on the yellow leaf are P def

The rust looking spots are a combination of K and Ca def.

Later photos where the entire leaf is crispy from the edges in is def KK

The yellowing is N def
Should I give them nutes could that be the probably all I've been giving them is around 6.0 tap water theve been using the ffof nutes

DrFever

DrFever

before diving in into feeding that plant it might be a good suggestion to test soil ph this surely must be one of the first things you check if ph is in check then by all means give them some more food if its not PH that is then you need to sort that before adding nute
And if its PH issues then DO NOT add any nutrients let it roll for 5 - 6 days no matter what its not going to get any worse and yes them leafs are toast

Maaaaurice

Maaaaurice

before diving in into feeding that plant it might be a good suggestion to test soil ph this surely must be one of the first things you check if ph is in check then by all means give them some more food if its not PH that is then you need to sort that before adding nute
And if its PH issues then DO NOT add any nutrients let it roll for 5 - 6 days no matter what its not going to get any worse and yes them leafs are toast
So if the ph is low should I water next time with just straight tap water bc my tap come out dark green with ph test kit it's around 7.5 to 8.0

Maaaaurice

Maaaaurice

So if the ph is low should I water next time with just straight tap water bc my tap come out dark green with ph test kit it's around 7.5 to 8.0
The waters not dark green the test tube when I drop the ph liquid is green

DrFever

DrFever

I
Gallery 11738 4816 72830
always wondered what a def was or over ferts lol its never happened to me inside or outside lol

IMG2565
X

xyzsoup

Hello there,first post!
20 year vet of da cause
Got a couple things you can do or check
1.soil or hydro
2.If soil ,how fast does your soil take to drain.
3.How often do you water

If it does drain well or the bucket hold to much water...yes your leaves will look like nute def,
And if it is a nute def just add a dry mix of worm castings and oystershell mix 50/50,then just a handful under each plant
(Oystershell=granny special secert)
Hope dat helps

Mr.X

Mr.X

First off my friend, YOUR PLANTS ARE DEHYDRATED !!!! It looks like you may be using coco or soil, either way in that 1gl container you are going to have to water more frequently. Depending on your temps. Next you do have a mg and a k deficiency no N. You have lower leaves that are not yellowing and N is mobile, with a nitrogen deficiency middle leaves will never yellow before the bottom ones. The rust spots are a K deficiency and the lack of color in the broader leaves is indicative of magnesium def. You might also have a molybdenum +zinc deficiency. These go hand in hand. The good news is they're not that far gone. 1st thing your going to want to do is flush judging by your container 3gl of mild formula should do the trick. I dont know what nutes your using or at what strength but your plants look hungry too. Get a micro and a cal mag supplement and mix in at 5ml per gl run 3 gallons through your medium the following day foliar feed the plants and add calmag to the foliar. Get sprayNgrow it works wonders and you could also use epsom salts for the foliar spray and for mg later on when your in the flowering stages. After you let the plants dry in 2 days after the initial flush water with nutes at a 1/4 strength the first week and at half the following weeks. You havent mentioned what brand your using, what your temps and RH are and those are key factors that come into play. Also are you checking your ph ? Aaaah... questions , questions , QUESTIONESSSsss...

Maaaaurice

Maaaaurice

First off my friend, YOUR PLANTS ARE DEHYDRATED !!!! It looks like you may be using coco or soil, either way in that 1gl container you are going to have to water more frequently. Depending on your temps. Next you do have a mg and a k deficiency no N. You have lower leaves that are not yellowing and N is mobile, with a nitrogen deficiency middle leaves will never yellow before the bottom ones. The rust spots are a K deficiency and the lack of color in the broader leaves is indicative of magnesium def. You might also have a molybdenum +zinc deficiency. These go hand in hand. The good news is they're not that far gone. 1st thing your going to want to do is flush judging by your container 3gl of mild formula should do the trick. I dont know what nutes your using or at what strength but your plants look hungry too. Get a micro and a cal mag supplement and mix in at 5ml per gl run 3 gallons through your medium the following day foliar feed the plants and add calmag to the foliar. Get sprayNgrow it works wonders and you could also use epsom salts for the foliar spray and for mg later on when your in the flowering stages. After you let the plants dry in 2 days after the initial flush water with nutes at a 1/4 strength the first week and at half the following weeks. You havent mentioned what brand your using, what your temps and RH are and those are key factors that come into play. Also are you checking your ph ? Aaaah... questions , questions , QUESTIONESSSsss...
Okay I'm in a 3 gal bucket and 2 days ago was the first time I feed my plants actual nutrients they have been using up the ffof soil nutrients for the last 21 days when I freed them for the first time I used gh flora series 3 part with superthrive I used 1ml of flora micro gro and bloom is that enough or should I use more? so I should by cal mag? The only reason I didn't by cal mag was bc they said if you use tap water you won't need cal mag

Mr.X

Mr.X

That part about tsp water isnt necessarily true and coco as a medium latches on to calcium and binds it. GH flora series is excellent, its what i use myself. Idk, are you in soil ? You might want to go with general organics or a different line if your growing in soil. Teas, guanos, rock dusts is a better choice if your using actual soil. Im not as experienced with soil. If your in soil and want to use what youve got. Go up to 2.5 ml per gl of micro and 5 ml of grow and 1ml of bloom while in veg then go 1ml grow, 2.5 micro, 5 ml bloom per gl the 1st 4 weeks of bloom then go with 5ml micro, 5ml bloom no grow, fo week 5 snd 6 then 10 ml micro, 10 ml bloom for the following 2 weeks then flush for a week at least. Apply calmag at 5ml per gl everytime.

Top Bottom