Leaves look normal?

• Thread starter Custom99
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Custom99

Custom99

So how about this coco coir? Is this a better option than the soil i am using? I have 2 seedlings that i would transplant if this is a better option.

jaynewbie

jaynewbie

So how about this coco noir
I was using 1/4 ts per gallon. I am hoping that was my issue. I dont have cal mag. Would i use that in addition to my nutes and silica?

I'm using coco coir, i've no issue with using the nutes.
I would suggest you use CalMag for every feeding and check the pH of the nutes since silica will increase the pH.

Custom99

Custom99

i know you know to go at least 1/4 to 1/2 strength than what a manufacture recomends ,but look at it in another level,if you add there recomended dose and by there schedule chart you will find that they are strong ,enough to burn your plants,so let me show you a chart that might help you in the future,
this is the hannah feed chart,you notice that at difrent stages require difrent levels of ppm of minerals right ,or if you prefer ec levels this is the 500 scale,but reguardless of which scale you use the ec is all the same,so the manufacture might be giving you the right recomendation but does not say at what stage,so that said you use this chart to feed your plants,your plants are in full flower ,so your ppm of feed going in should be 1000 to 1600 ppm of feed ,this is if you had been going by this schedule,since you havent and you need to feed your plants better,take what you been mixing and measure what your ppm is and what ph your running,what is the ppm and what should it be,so dont just blast in there and start feeding it 1000 if you only been feeding 600 right,that would be the 1/4 strength you been talking about,what is your ppm after you mix at 1/4 strength and let us know?
I finally got the meter for ppm. No wonder my leaves were turning yellow. I was feeding them what turned out to be less than 100 ppm of bloom. I just adjusted and fed at 500 ppm.

Top Bottom