leaves look spray painted gold

• Thread starter 420Gator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420Gator

420Gator

Nice way to take action quickly. Did your garden a big favor. it usually takes them a while to regroup after you hit them with azamax a few times. be sure to p-bomb or something in between runs.

im moving after this run just in a temp location till im done but yea im puttin all my moms and clones in the new flower room and bombing the fuck out of that room and maybe all the rooms and im gonna spray pesticide over the whole lawn everyweek

im sure ill overcome this incident but dont wanna have another

D

DetourAhead

yo gator its your partner in cr....... medicatin.let me know ill suit up and come spray.i can get floramite best shit around.kinda late to spray tho.lmk

420Gator

420Gator

yo gator its your partner in cr....... medicatin.let me know ill suit up and come spray.i can get floramite best shit around.kinda late to spray tho.lmk

I'm gonna need it when I move again after harvest. Start a thread for ur run so we can all check it out

420Gator

420Gator

ok so after pulling the infested dream out and spraying the fuck out of the room i havent seen any mites,eggs, or evidence of the little bastards since that day

i just treated them with a third application of azamax last nite and picked up some nitrozyme and sns this morning so i can rotate treatments.

i know im now suppose to treat every 10 days or so, when is the last time i should spray? and which one would be preferable for last treatment?

plan on chopping 4-20, maybe a few days after. i dont want any kinda taste on my buds.

whats the worst that could happen if i didnt treat last 2 weeks and a few bugs come back? will the fuckers keep destroying the plants after chop? dont want bugs crawling around in my patients bowls either

P

phillipsapimp

Sup farmer jon sw y an talked to ya at b4l u give some great in fo phillip g

Top Bottom