Leaves Look... Wilted ?

• Thread starter PocketGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PocketGrower

cant quite figure out why all my blue dream plants leaves are looking "wilted" as the new sets grow in.

Lorax og looks great
Super skunk looks great
White widow looks great

Temps are all 74.

40% humidity I just watered .

. help??

Leaves look wilted
Leaves look wilted 2
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

cant quite figure out why all my blue dream plants leaves are looking "wilted" as the new sets grow in.

Lorax og looks great
Super skunk looks great
White widow looks great

Temps are all 74.

. help??
I would start by checking for spider mites, pH levels, temperatures.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Lorax og looks great
Super skunk looks great
White widow looks great

Temps are all 74.

. help??

Back off with nutes and raise that humidity to 60+%. You've got N tox showing. Is there a fan blowing on those?

P

PocketGrower

I would start by checking for spider mites, pH levels, temperatures.
Ph is all 5.7-6.0
Temps are 74 and 75 in each corners of the room as well as right in center .

Got clones 3 days ago from another grower . Best way to check for mites ?

fatawa

fatawa

I kno mine will look like that for a wk or so wen i crank my digital up.i run 400w 1st wk after rooting,then i go straight to 1000w and they will look like this.id gues light distance/light power is cause.spider mites wud leave u with tiny pin holes,the leaves rust out as if u hav cal mag issue.

fatawa

fatawa

If its mites flip yur fan leaves over n look at the viens of leafs,u may c translucent sacs(eggs)or small red/black specs..these r adults.i still sway to light thing.

P

PocketGrower

If its mites flip yur fan leaves over n look at the viens of leafs,u may c translucent sacs(eggs)or small red/black specs..these r adults.i still sway to light thing.
So r u saying try to move them further from light ?

fatawa

fatawa

So r u saying try to move them further from light ?
what kind of lights u got n did u very recently move to a more powerful/intense light?distance doesnt cause it for me.wen i go from cfl(cloning)to 400hps it does it.and then wen i turn my ballast up from 400-1000w does this again

P

PocketGrower

what kind of lights u got n did u very recently move to a more powerful/intense light?distance doesnt cause it for me.wen i go from cfl(cloning)to 400hps it does it.and then wen i turn my ballast up from 400-1000w does this again
I just put 20 clones under 3 600w mh bulbs and ballasts. Came from grower under t5. That could be it. Plant to glass is 22 inches right now

P

PharmHand

I just put 20 clones under 3 600w mh bulbs and ballasts. Came from grower under t5. That could be it. Plant to glass is 22 inches right now
That does sound like a big increase in intensity like fatawa said. Maybe try raising em up

fatawa

fatawa

U can raise them if u want.id keep that(personaly)bout 20" if u can control canopy temps..but they will bounce back.it will look like that for bout a wk n new growth will start getting better n better

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
No nutes, to small. Looks over watered with nutes. Light weight pot easy watering.

Farmer P

Farmer P

If the others are doing well with the same regimen I would say it is just more sensitive to the nutes. Maybe try lowering the dose for just the problem plants. It sucks to have to mix separate nutes, but apparently they don't like what you're giving them like the others do. If you really treat them all exactly the same it must be the strain. I think when they get bigger they will be more tolerant.

P

PocketGrower

Coo thanks for everyone's input just giving all 20 nothing but water next two feeds

P

PocketGrower

If you're in coir as the forum section suggests don't go pure water it'll mess em right up. Much better off w a weak balanced mix
So water with some small amount of nutes you're saying ?? 1/4 strength even 1/8th strength ?

P

PocketGrower

Yea that sounds good. If in coco maybe a little cal mag too
Ok. So I have a question that is going to sound dumb to most ... when my plant needs 8ml of food a week of a certain kind , do I feed her that food every feeding as I water every other day or so with coco?

Or do I do two waters with And two waters with lighter foods ?

Question here I guess is should I ever be running JUST ph balanced water through my clones or always with a little bit of food?

Top Bottom