Leaves on plant yellowing too fast

• Thread starter fungiscide
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fungiscide

3 gorilla Skittles from Barney's farm, and a purple punch. pp is about a week younger and is the front left one, not to worried about it, the GS back right still needs to be flushed but is yellowing significantly faster than the other two. Guess my question is do I just chop it and skip flawless finish the last week or force flush it with the finish would that work? Or should it be okay for another week without the yellowing fuckin up the buds

Leaves on plant yellowing too fast
Leaves on plant yellowing too fast 2
Leaves on plant yellowing too fast 3
Leaves on plant yellowing too fast 4
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
3 gorilla Skittles from Barney's farm, and a purple punch. pp is about a week younger and is the front left one, not to worried about it, the GS back right still needs to be flushed but is yellowing significantly faster than the other two. Guess my question is do I just chop it and skip flawless finish the last week or force flush it with the finish would that work? Or should it be okay for another week without the yellowing fuckin up the buds
There's not much you can do now, I get a lot of yellowing at the end with some strains, I'm thinking they need more nutes somewhere along the line.....They should get some Fall colors anyways and to me they look great so not to worry is my suggestion.

2Bad

2Bad

There's not much you can do now, I get a lot of yellowing at the end with some strains, I'm thinking they need more nutes somewhere along the line.....They should get some Fall colors anyways and to me they look great so not to worry is my suggestion.
agreed. Idk about flawless finish but I wouldn't flush. Looks like you underfed not overfed.

Top Bottom