Leaves standing straight up

• Thread starter diesel23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rynoblazin

Great news. I must be doing something right for a change. I'll go ahead and give the other one a good flushing.
I had the same question I recently in a new grower from Massachusetts who is very well educated in the process but never took it upon himself to try when I spent the money the right type of LED lights and bought some good seeds but with growing in my cellar today I noticed the concrete floor seemed a little cold with temperatures not climbing out of the twenties Outdoors and indoor temperatures hovering around 70 I decided to move a small space heater over by the plants within an hour I went downstairs the room was much warmer and everything was standing straight up. Glad to know I didn't do anything wrong..

GroVerde

GroVerde

I had the same question I recently in a new grower from Massachusetts who is very well educated in the process but never took it upon himself to try when I spent the money the right type of LED lights and bought some good seeds but with growing in my cellar today I noticed the concrete floor seemed a little cold with temperatures not climbing out of the twenties Outdoors and indoor temperatures hovering around 70 I decided to move a small space heater over by the plants within an hour I went downstairs the room was much warmer and everything was standing straight up. Glad to know I didn't do anything wrong..
Im from Mass aswell welcome to the farm

Landslide

Landslide

IMG 20180328 165448
are these normal any one i pulled lights up a few inches rite before i took this pic thinking it may be to low
IMG 20180328 165448

Top Bottom