Leaves starting to claw downward in flower

• Thread starter MT_Smoke420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MT_Smoke420

MT_Smoke420

I will give it a try - if I'm seeing anything flag I will post back in here. Thanks again everyone!🤟
Also, the more I am reading
Sounds like a plan. Good luck to ya, hope all turns around.
Might back my lights down from 100% as well, I eased them up 5-10% at a time from veg. I can't really move them up/down and the more I am reading about light burn makes me think some of that could be hurting me as well (first time with LEDs).

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Also, the more I am reading

Might back my lights down from 100% as well, I eased them up 5-10% at a time from veg. I can't really move them up/down and the more I am reading about light burn makes me think some of that could be hurting me as well (first time with LEDs).
What lights are you running and how far from the plant tops?

C

corndizzle9

FYI if it is too much N, you may notice they flower for longer than expected (+2 weeks possibly). Just something to pay attention to if you don't get a concrete answer now

MT_Smoke420

MT_Smoke420

FYI if it is too much N, you may notice they flower for longer than expected (+2 weeks possibly). Just something to pay attention to if you don't get a concrete answer now
I did not know that - duly noted and thanks for the input. I'll definitely keep that in mind.

CannyMarky23

CannyMarky23

Anybody know what could be going on here? Growing in soil feeding Athena Pro Line.

Only pests are a few fungus gnats. Day time temp: 78F / RH: 50-60%.. night time temp: 70F.

Feeding about every 48 hours, just started to see this a few weeks into flower... Any ideas what it could be? Going to back off the core a little next feeding (thinking maybe too much nitrogen?).

Any advice is appreciated - thanks in advance!

View attachment 1296340
Have you tried stopping it

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Too much N actually blocks out phosphorous calcium and other micro nutes,especially after week 4. The mottilying mixed with yellowing tips is early onset nute burn, it's very possible excess nitrogen can burn and cause deficiencies simultaneously during flower. I would flush well refers with amended food that has much less N rather than trying to balance out what's already there,raise your lights a bit as well it will speed recovery. You got this early so no sweat just clear n correct asap to minimize stress,weeks 4 to 6 are peak flower.

MT_Smoke420

MT_Smoke420

Too much N actually blocks out phosphorous calcium and other micro nutes,especially after week 4. The mottilying mixed with yellowing tips is early onset nute burn, it's very possible excess nitrogen can burn and cause deficiencies simultaneously during flower. I would flush well refers with amended food that has much less N rather than trying to balance out what's already there,raise your lights a bit as well it will speed recovery. You got this early so no sweat just clear n correct asap to minimize stress,weeks 4 to 6 are peak flower.
That all makes sense and I definitely agree. Thank you for the input and this is what I am going to do - hopefully some healthy plants and frosty flowers to come :)

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

That all makes sense and I definitely agree. Thank you for the input and this is what I am going to do - hopefully some healthy plants and frosty flowers to come :)
Yessir it's just started so I doubt she will have any down time but just play it safe n your harvest will be lovely my friend.

MT_Smoke420

MT_Smoke420

So I ran water ph'd @ ~6.2 and Athena Cleanse through my plants twice within a week and flushed them out. Started re-introducing nutrients and this is how one particular variety currently looks - I don't think she is using up too much water currently either.

Thoughts? This seems like it could be a major issue that isn't going away...

MT_Smoke420

MT_Smoke420

Everything still seems to be fine, plants still seem healthy and drinking properly, any thoughts on the above picture?

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Everything still seems to be fine, plants still seem healthy and drinking properly, any thoughts on the above

Hmm def looks like a phosphorous deficiancy,but the yellow around the perimeter makes me think ph. What ph water did u flush with? Did u flush until runoff was clear ? When u began giving muted again was it a full feed ? Did u wean the plant from low to higher doses of food ? It's hard from 1 pic.

Top Bottom