Leaves turned brown and spotted over night

• Thread starter Vic413
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

I would just let it go...you onlyngot 3 weeks left!
It hasn’t dried out to the point of pulling away yet, I’ll definitely do the fork thing today when I water. As for nutrients should I add my last feeding of 2-8-4? Or would that be overkill. Also should I leave the leafs that are browning or should I pull them off the plant?

Any leaf with 50% damage you can take it off...now in flower i have heard if you take too much off sensitive plants it can cause nanners to be thrown....probably wont happen here cuase if you had a sensitive plant it probably would be worse...

Lets try this....to hell with the nutes if shes green top to bottom! Fuck it for go the nutes just water and if RO water is used calmag that shit and see what happens...Sometimes you just got to try new things...fuck the norm! Im new to indoor growing...go against the grain with this one!!!

Feed no nutes, just water, and see how it turns out. WHOLE PLANT PICS WOULD BE GREAT!

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

One more thing. The fork deal dont be rough very easy and very gentle. Take your time! Dont just dig in and scrape....its kind of a bad idea but this late in the game it wont harm your plants too much itpf any at all...do you add microbes? Do you pay attention to ppm and ph?

Vic413

Vic413

I would just let it go...you onlyngot 3 weeks left!

Any leaf with 50% damage you can take it off...now in flower i have heard if you take too much off sensitive plants it can cause nanners to be thrown....probably wont happen here cuase if you had a sensitive plant it probably would be worse...

Lets try this....to hell with the nutes if shes green top to bottom! Fuck it for go the nutes just water and if RO water is used calmag that shit and see what happens...Sometimes you just got to try new things...fuck the norm! Im new to indoor growing...go against the grain with this one!!!

Feed no nutes, just water, and see how it turns out. WHOLE PLANT PICS WOULD BE GREAT!
Thanks for the advice! This is my first legit indoor grow I’ve tried doing gorilla grows as a teen with lights From wish haha so I have some experience but I went all out in this with better lights bigger tent carbon filter etc, I’ve been defoliating a decent amount as well ngl but it hasn’t effected the plant much definitely not a sensitive plant, I can go without nuts honestly I didn’t do the math when I got the soil so I had to fill the 5 gallon fabric pots with 75%-60% soil and added powder nutes for a 5 gallon when I technically had like 3.5 gallons worth of soil, as for ppm and PH I started off looking at it but I haven’t had luck w ph testers as the cheapest ones break on me within the week and I can really afford one over $15 rn I had some extra aquarium test strips And figured out the amount of lemon juice to add to lower the PH to about 6.2-6.5 and have used the same portions this whole time

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Add about 20 to 30% more perlite next time. If you are using the fox farm use it only. No powdered nutes. Why do you use pwdrd nutes? Use less tiger bloom? Whole plant pic...don't be shy

Vic413

Vic413

Add about 20 to 30% more perlite next time. If you are using the fox farm use it only. No powdered nutes. Why do you use pwdrd nutes? Use less tiger bloom? Whole plant pic...don't be shy
Haha I’ll post a pic soon when I get back home, everything I do is based off a YouTuber named Mr. canucks grow but he uses his own soil mix with a blend of bat guano, 4-4-4, 2-8-4 alfalfa and worm castings I believe, and adds powder Nutes once or twice in a flowers life with compost teas, his reasoning behind it is feeding the soil which feeds the roots vs just feeding roots with the liquid nutrients, next plants already starting to sprout running photoperiod this time around so will be getting the soil and perlite soon gonna make sure the soil is on point this time Might even make my own.

Vic413

Vic413

Haha I’ll post a pic soon when I get back home, everything I do is based off a YouTuber named Mr. canucks grow but he uses his own soil mix with a blend of bat guano, 4-4-4, 2-8-4 alfalfa and worm castings I believe, and adds powder Nutes once or twice in a flowers life with compost teas, his reasoning behind it is feeding the soil which feeds the roots vs just feeding roots with the liquid nutrients, next plants already starting to sprout running photoperiod this time around so will be getting the soil and perlite soon gonna make sure the soil is on point this time Might even make my own.
Also from the fox farm reviews I saw people say after 4-5 weeks the nutrients are used up by the plant idk if that’s true but that’s why I added nutrients as well

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

If you want to feed the roots with a good producr, try bio bizz. Spendy but worth it.buy the starter pack..your buds will taste amazing! Make a lil money and if you like it buy that shit...

Alfalfa meal is great stuff. Top dress all the time great for teas. Growth hormone tricantonol if i spelled it right, is whats up!! Always used it on my veggie garden..

If you get bio bizz get the grow,bloom,and top max

One thing though. Feeding synthetics and organics at the same time isnt good...synthetics are chemically chealted and organics aren't, they got to be broken down. So feeding them both imo is counter productive...research it!

Vic413

Vic413

If you want to feed the roots with a good producr, try bio bizz. Spendy but worth it.buy the starter pack..your buds will taste amazing! Make a lil money and if you like it buy that shit...

Alfalfa meal is great stuff. Top dress all the time great for teas. Growth hormone tricantonol if i spelled it right, is whats up!! Always used it on my veggie garden..

If you get bio bizz get the grow,bloom,and top max

One thing though. Feeding synthetics and organics at the same time isnt good...synthetics are chemically chealted and organics aren't, they got to be broken down. So feeding them both imo is counter productive...research it!
Seen a few ppl on here recommend them looked into it when I was choosing nutrients but the price tag did get me 😂 but hopefully after this harvest I’ll have some spare change, I add the alfalfa too the teas plants seem to really like them probably will go with home made soil next, so since they don’t mix well the soil should just be mixed with alfalfa bat guano worm castings no 4-4-4 or 2-8-4?

Vic413

Vic413

Pictures with the light on switched it off to many times today haha first ones Preflower about two weeks ago the rest are pictures taken today

F4E93EB1 A028 40D4 8A32 5695CD36ADB9
0BEC7C61 ECAD 49A7 BB92 312C162B149A
FF6C990D 11F7 4872 BE52 C1745F1C2DFD
DCFB6432 D492 488E A98D 25AC8B552C84
1C90D916 DBBD 4DCC 9A70 F164D46D0385
89A523ED CEB8 4FD8 9841 F854B31128B4
A255A942 C030 4C64 BE9A 8DFBA28AE11E
EFC3FD42 773F 4261 B30F 0AEB8FC7C40A
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Plants look nice!

Maybe you'd be ok continuing with your nutes. Theres autogrowers on here...theyd be better at giving advices on finishing. I'd try wo nutes. They might say differently......

Vic413

Vic413

Plants look nice!

I ended up adding 1 table spoons of 2-8-4 which is like 1/4 of the reccomended amount just to make sure they get enough till the end of there lives, but the problem still increased I’m now wondering if maybe I overused calmag earlier in the grow because the tallest plant I have with zero issues has started to get lower fan leaves with the same pattern and the last watering I gave it had calmag
Maybe you'd be ok continuing with your nutes. Theres autogrowers on here...theyd be better at giving advices on finishing. I'd try wo nutes. They might say differently......

F7D27DC8 4BFD 4721 8118 054F17B6B7B1
4FB7FE11 6E91 4933 ABAE 06A4DA4D981D
3648CFF5 62FE 4C0D A0C7 F6E3F7C793FA
276FD50A 0658 4496 A9E8 DB80C96E0786
4EE3F8B0 6D44 456B 9252 62D0B65524AB
613773B7 EF55 4A41 94A0 3C97380FCE8C
Vic413

Vic413

That posted weird haha: I ended up adding 1 table spoons of 2-8-4 which is like 1/4 of the reccomended amount just to make sure they get enough till the end of there lives, but the problem still increased I’m now wondering if maybe I overused calmag earlier in the grow because the tallest plant I have with zero issues has started to get lower fan leaves with the same pattern and the last watering I gave it had calmag

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Im not sure what that is. It could be a cal synergy thing. Having a lot of a nute brings the demand for other nutes that synergizes with that nute. For example high N puts increase the demand for mag. Get my drift.. it could be a ph thing too not sure....im still learning the science behind growing plants...

Latest posts

Top Bottom