C

Crunchy

Leaves twisting gaia green 4 4 4 in happy frog

Leaves twisting gaia green 4 4 4 in happy frog 2
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
firstly any itty bitty tiny flies (gnats) around the medium surface?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ok, not sure with your experience but what about mites? (broad/russet)

C

Crunchy

ok, not sure with your experience but what about mites? (broad/russet)
I’ll check 2mrw. But this will be my 6th run. With 9 plants in a 5x5 tent. But now it’s in the basement of my new house. Lemon orange is the strain. This is my first time growing organic though.

IMG 3275
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I’ll check 2mrw. But this will be my 6th run. With 9 plants in a 5x5 tent. But now it’s in the basement of my new house. Lemon orange is the strain. This is my first time growing organic though.
ok sounds good

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
wouldn’t be the water,..
to see the mites you need a jewellers loupe as they are too tiny to see with the eyes only,..
so you amnended the soil with gaia green? and not feeding anything else but water?..

C

Crunchy

wouldn’t be the water,..
to see the mites you need a jewellers loupe as they are too tiny to see with the eyes only,..
so you amnended the soil with gaia green? and not feeding anything else but water?..
wouldn’t be the water,..
I used a loupe. Correct lightly amended on transplant day.
I topped dressed last week(wk5) but I added worm castings.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Thanks for your “weedback”btw. I appreciate it.
ok so that medium comes with nutrients and if you added nutrients (gaia) than you could have just a bit too much nitrogen in that mix,.. is that the cause of twisty fan leaves,. could be,..
what kind of light and how close?
oh did you just transplant as well?

C

Crunchy

ok so that medium comes with nutrients and if you added nutrients (gaia) than you could have just a bit too much nitrogen in that mix,.. is that the cause of twisty fan leaves,. could be,..
what kind of light and how close?
oh did you just transplant as well?
I’m using spider farmer se5000 24in away at 65power. In don’t have a ppfd meter.
I transplanted almost3-4 weeks ago.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
how often you water and how much?
what size bags are those?

Top Bottom