Tumble stumbles upon a Spider Farmer clip on fan.. Growing Blue Cheese, North Thunderfuck, Cali Blues, and Bruce Banner #2

• Thread starter Tumbleweed375
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

These Banners root like crazy. Have 2 Bruce Banner #2s (#2) after this left in the clone dome. After that it's 1 Bluecheese, 1 North Thunderfuck, 6 Cali Blues (#1), and 8 Bruce Banner #2s (#1) left to get potted....
View attachment 2160511
Here is the set up I use to pot up clones:
View attachment 2160516
them root cubes look like there working great man, good stuff id be happy with them clones. hulk smash😁

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

them root cubes look like there working great man, good stuff id be happy with them clones. hulk smash😁
Thanks bro! Definitely! I'm happy with them going to be hard to pick the ones i need to let go.

Cubes are definitely packed with roots. I got a few others in the box that have little white roots poking out of the cube, but i've been waiting till they pop out all over before putting them in soil.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Look at the trunk on Banner #2 (#1):

Once I have 2 cuts of each in the spider tent, I'm thinking about putting the mothers into 2 g pots.

Bilber

Bilber

Hey Tumble.....looks awesome! Kinda great having no room for what we love....it almost makes it more fun....you know....trying to figure out who's staying and who's leaving.....urghhhh.....ha....

Have you done a smoke report on the North Thunderfuck? I'm not sure if you've ran it before.....sorry for not remembering.....I get lost in here trying to keep up....

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Just a thought since the stem is showing the roots have you thought about raising the soil level and see if they root?
Definitely! I usually pot them a little deeper when I pot up... but these roots are above the pot! I'm not too worried about it.

Hey Tumble.....looks awesome! Kinda great having no room for what we love....it almost makes it more fun....you know....trying to figure out who's staying and who's leaving.....urghhhh.....ha....

Have you done a smoke report on the North Thunderfuck? I'm not sure if you've ran it before.....sorry for not remembering.....I get lost in here trying to keep up....
Hey Bilber! Haha that is the truth! Easy to get lost in all the information. I haven't smoked a Thunderfuck strain in a long time, this is the first time I'm growing it. So far the stem rub gives me a bit of pine, bit of pepper, bit of diesel. The leaf flavor is mild, with a bit of spice. I'm really excited about flowering it. I'll definitely give a full smoke/flavor/effect report when i pull some tasters and again after cure.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

If you got extra clones still I’d take some
I had a bit of a draft call last night and all of the spares are already destined for homes. Also, it's going to take some practice and research for me to ship a clone. I do love a challenge though! I'll let you know next run.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Here is an update on the snake Bubblegum sherb:

I mainly just tuck the fan leaves in the middle of the bend. I was keeping the "snake" coil parallel to the soil, but last week I decided to bent the top town towards the dirt. The lower nodes really too the opportunity to reach for the light. I'm going to give the top some slack and hopefully it'll give me some height to continue the coil. It would be cool to have a 360° ring of buds.

The spider tent is getting full. Already have 1 of each relegated to the window.
20240501 202311

The mother tent is cruising. Also quite...full.
20240501 203258

How many tops is too many tops?
20240501 203302

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Here is an update on the snake Bubblegum sherb:View attachment 2162193
View attachment 2162209
I mainly just tuck the fan leaves in the middle of the bend. I was keeping the "snake" coil parallel to the soil, but last week I decided to bent the top town towards the dirt. The lower nodes really too the opportunity to reach for the light. I'm going to give the top some slack and hopefully it'll give me some height to continue the coil. It would be cool to have a 360° ring of buds.

The spider tent is getting full. Already have 1 of each relegated to the window. View attachment 2162225

The mother tent is cruising. Also quite...full.
View attachment 2162235
How many tops is too many tops?
View attachment 2162236
there is a point of too many haha, i’m going through it now, wait till 5-6 weeks into flowering,..

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

there is a point of too many haha, i’m going through it now, wait till 5-6 weeks into flowering,..
Definitely! Haha if anyone can make it work, i bet you're going to have a tent full of frosty ladies ready for makin' hash.

I'm a little worried about when they start to stretch and stack... but there's only one way to go.. and that's forward! Keep on truckin'!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Definitely! Haha if anyone can make it work, i bet you're going to have a tent full of frosty ladies ready for makin' hash.

I'm a little worried about when they start to stretch and stack... but there's only one way to go.. and that's forward! Keep on truckin'!
yep the buds start to grow get heavy with resin leaning/hanging down than supporting than changing support positions over and over without destroying trichomes hahaha

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

yep the buds start to grow get heavy with resin leaning/hanging down than supporting than changing support positions over and over without destroying trichomes hahaha
Heavyweight buds is the kinda problem I love to have!
I can imagine it becoming a pain to get them all positioned correctly.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

This photo is from last night before a much needed watering. The big ones get 1.25 tsp Big Bloom and Grow Big in 1g of water. After the big 6 (2 Bubblegum Sherbs and North Thunderfuck from seed, and the first 3 clones) get 250 ml, the gallon jug gets topped up with tap water and the rest get their fill.

It's decided. I am going to flip the clone tent. 2 of each of the 6 mothers, the 3 from seed, and a surprise.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Well... hopefully it gets cooler quick. My mother tent has been +85°f since about 2pm...I'm happy I dont have a controller onthe spider tent.. it usually runs a few degrees hotter, so I know I'd be freaking out if I saw it pushing 90f.

I wont be home til tomorrow, so hopefully everything will be alive and kicking. I'll update tomorrow with some details and pics if it isnt just a pile of kindling.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Well... hopefully it gets cooler quick. My mother tent has been +85°f since about 2pm...I'm happy I dont have a controller onthe spider tent.. it usually runs a few degrees hotter, so I know I'd be freaking out if I saw it pushing 90f.

I wont be home til tomorrow, so hopefully everything will be alive and kicking. I'll update tomorrow with some details and pics if it isnt just a pile of kindling.
I’ll bet everything is rockin and rolling! You’re good man!

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Thanks! I appreciate that! I'm lucky they aren't in flower yet I guess. I gave them a water yesterday too, so atleast they are well fed before I dry them out lol
If you feed them then let them do an extreme dry back you only have to water the next time, pro tip 🤪 ask me how I know😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom