leaves twisting sideways in coco

• Thread starter yobbocrack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sportyridr

sportyridr

i guess it must be a topped plant related issue it gets so bushy and does weird twisting
i put in a 200w 3000k board as well, but seriously for day 30 of bloom this bloom is small my last grow had better genetics but i have to finish this it at least its got some trichomes
View attachment 1287620

I can see now from this pic that is the issue , some branches seem to twist after topping 👍

Y

yobbocrack

this is day 31 from last grow sensi seed its got colas good genetics what's growing now looks minuscule.

Day 31

Y

yobbocrack

still 5 weeks to go it might turn out o.k
its got that lifting feeling

IMG 20221001 154146 516

Y

yobbocrack

this one flipped its only happens on the right side of plant thought it might be the fan too close but the left side has fan as well could be cause its a older leaf.

Y

yobbocrack

think i found the limits of the bud leaves taking light there starting to cup its over 800 par but all looks well.

DSCF4437

Sunasun

Sunasun

Mine do this too on the older leaves that are closest to the fans. Looks ugly but doesn't seem to affect it otherwise.
Those look great. I wouldn't worry unless it spreads.

Y

yobbocrack

thanks Sunasun i reckon the plant shuts off something with these old leaves it doesn't need them so they trip out a bit.

Y

yobbocrack

i found out that this kush i am growing with the genetics description it grows small and tight nuggets i should still get a fair bit off it and so its growth is normal its different to previous grow genetics that grew colas.

Y

yobbocrack

What is this sorcery you have goin here? Airline I gather splice in?...
lookin👍
home made bro science right there, its one of those flexible camera holder with suction cup pulled apart the rod flexes for adjustment with cloth tape and zips.

sportyridr

sportyridr

home made bro science right there, its one of those flexible camera holder with suction cup pulled apart the rod flexes for adjustment with cloth tape and zips.

Nice work! I used to use an old cymbal stand rehabbed at one time as a fan holder 😉

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
I personally would defoilate for better air flow. How many days in flowering are you again? Plenty people do a big defoil on day 21, but everyone is different and I’m not going to advise you to do something to your plant you are not comfortable with. But def look into it bro ✌️

Y

yobbocrack

no worries bro at 34 days but keeping it fat there's no water trapped on leaves its growing every day.

Z

Zill

Yobo,

Really nice-looking healthy plant. Is it possible to place a few computer muffin fans inside the canopy? They are inexpensive, small and lightweight. They don't create a windstorm either.

Zill.

Y

yobbocrack

hey Zill, i got a couple of those 4" caged brushless fans i will put up top soon it can only benefit it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom