Leaves YELLOW but Otherwise Healthy

• Thread starter DesiretheFire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

Do those plants get colder at night? Low temps can lock out nuts.

Don't over react and load up the nitrogen this late in soil, it makes for bad smoking bud.

Nah temps are good at night.

Yah im pretty sure its nitrogen like you guys said.

I found out i was giving them a real weak mixture of revive, so im gonna add more next time.(ill make sure not to over do it)

Thanks for your help tho guys. Those plants suck compared to the other ones lol!. Ill post some pics and show you the rest here soon.

Abek666

Abek666

so all your plants are the same strain and all are cuts? and you have grown this or these strains bevor?
and its definetly the lag of N when you dicide on the foliar feding thing make sure not to hit the buds with strong N solution cause the taste could stick to them from then on till harvest and this is something that you definetly will avoid... bin there done that and hated the results and i applied it in the 3rd week of flower.
btw its not looking so bad at all its a problem but it seems (judging from your discription) that they are on there way back.

so good luck solving this prob and have fun with your garden

C

CT Guy

Personally I'd top dress with some EWC and water it in with a chelated humic acid solution like:
(LC-10+7) and a bit of seaweed extract

S

Shredder

Something to keep in mind. Yellowing leaves does not nessarily mean bad buds. They may yield less, but sometimes they get extra frosty, maybe the stress, and they smoke well.......shredder

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

These are not all the same strains but i have grown them before.

And the yellow ones are a little bit greener now:)

Plantz007
Plantz006
Plantz005
Plantz004
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hey Desire how are you liking that Exhale Co2 bag product?

S

SSHZ

If the yellowing started at the bottom of the plant and worked it's way upward, yes, it's a nitrogen issue. But I see in your pictures some green veins on the yellow leaves, which is a cal/mag issue. But, N is my guess by the looks of things......

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
What ppm does the bag get you to? I have a 5x5 that I have considered trying it in. Maybe use two to get a good amount??

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Sounds good D thanks for the info! Where are you getting yours from? I saw them on the Flora page.

P

phillip

useing any cal mag plus surre looks like it would help.........

Abek666

Abek666

loocking like a nice harvest it's not so bad for the issues you had befor how much you got from this though?

have a nice one...

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

loocking like a nice harvest it's not so bad for the issues you had befor how much you got from this though?

have a nice one...

Thanks!

I would say that I have about a Lb and a half + when it all dries out.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Great to see that it worked out for you D! Now you just need to learn from the problems and prevent it next time! Best of luck to you brotha.

Cheers,
Crom

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

Thanks, ya no more yellow leaves for me!

Some of the plants were soil, and some were a mostly coco mix. I like the coco better.

My next run is going to be 100% coco with H&Gs full coco line, which I will be buying today!

Latest posts

Top Bottom