lebanese hashplant

• Thread starter Outlaw Grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

onehitquiter

i had a freind who got a lebanese hashplant clone from la i donno if it was reefs but he said ever time he smoked it he would have to sit down sounds like reefs stuff so if you do get it done dont smoke and stand at the same time:icon_spin:

D

Dubsta

Man i really wish i had all my old pics the only pics i have anymore are from the ones posted on gman my hard drive stopped working and i lost most of my pics :*(
I know co2 made a file of a lot of the old good pics from your site but id have to download it again, im sure none of the hermi pics are in there though. Don't u have all the pics on file? search lebanese hp if so.. I had some really good ones showing the hermis let me see if i can find them on the gman website i think i posted it there or on your site cant remember

D

Dubsta

let me check my lebanese hp i have revegging it hermied but it only created one seed im revegging it now, i think u can still see the seed pod it came out of let me check later tonight when i have my camera its in my girls car ill take a pic of it. hopefully its there still i think i noticed it a week ago and started the 1 seed to see wtf happens with it.

Top Bottom