lebanese hashplant

• Thread starter Outlaw Grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
any info on these? pretty sure they are from reef, they were a gift to me from a good buddy.

Solidopc

Solidopc

I had some lebanese from bluehemp seeds i think it was called. Not sure if it was leb hp or red leb.Good smoke, very heavy on the lungs and a fuely hash aroma.

P

Pug Fugly

the leb hp was ok, great flavor and taste, but watch out for hermies.

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Here is Reef's description from his Summer 2006 catalog:

Lebanese Hashplant: The breeding parent of Reeferman's Hashplant, Leb is very suitable for outdoor seed production. Good for indica breeders. Adapted to Northern climates through generations of inbreeding.

M

myst

This is one I always wanted to try as potential breeding stock but like a dumbass I didn’t jump on them when they were available. I seem to remember someone growing big long stalks of chunky nugg from the Leb.

I

ismokepot

I grew Reef's Lebanese HP. You'll find it's a good yielder and an usual taste/odor but low potency. A big overall disappointment. Go with the Supreme HP from Reef if you want the nuts!

D

Dubsta

I grew Reef's Lebanese HP. You'll find it's a good yielder and an usual taste/odor but low potency. A big overall disappointment. Go with the Supreme HP from Reef if you want the nuts!

I actually agree to, i havnt found 1 keeper lebanese hashplant, all females hermi'ed to

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Haven't had a chance to try the Leb hash plant yet, but do have some of Mighty Might's hash plant sprouting right now. Hopefully there will be a keeper in the batch as i also am looking for a hash plant to cross with. Planning on crossing with the Bermese seeds sprouting if all looks good..

R

Reeferman

RM38 the turkish Hp is much better that is a given however great clones of the leb have also been found , they make very different hashish ! the leb makes a red hash , the turk is more black !
RM

O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
RM38 the turkish Hp is much better that is a given however great clones of the leb have also been found , they make very different hashish ! the leb makes a red hash , the turk is more black !
RM
any chance of seeing your other hp's available anytime soon?

nkkhills

nkkhills

:whewismokespot, the RM38 is not the same as the Supreme HP.
The RM38 as stated is an "Turkish HP" which has been around/for sale for a while and was discontinue, correct if I'm wrong Reef.
The Supreme HP on the other hand has only been around/for sale for 3 year max.

M

myst

I think the Supreme is a Bx to the original Biker HP clone... and that has only been available for this past year. The RM38 was circa 05ish. My RM38 makes sweet stinky blond hash.

So Reef, you are saying that the RM38 sold in 05 was a Turkish hybrid? I always thought it was a Leb hybrid.

C

calior

So what is the overall opinion is a Lebanese hashplant worth getting or not then?

R

Reeferman

Hello folks I have been away working for a while now back in computor range for a few days the the Leb is a great plant for outdoor hash production and hybridization , We have found that it does not really like being grown under lights when grown in the southern hermisphere it was not weak at all and it got very large in the short winter season .
I have had no complaints when the strain has been used as suggested its not easy to obtain a seed stock for open polination for hash production the Leb produces huge amounts of resin that screens perfectly with minimal contamination when heavily worked , it has a strong clean golden blond hash .
Reef

D

Dubsta

Well, I kept a clone of my last and best out of all pheno's i got. It did hermi but no seeds were found in the buds, no light leaks. It smelt like burnt oil somewhat, like that werid oil smell when your working on a car, changing the oil.. It looked to be a decent yielder but was low potency and the hermi's is what i didn't like. When i ordered it it was listed as the lebanese herioloom hashplant crossed with your cali hashplant so doesn't that make it a hybrid not a landrace like u said in a PM. Or was your first release of the lebanese the landrace and the last a cross with your cali hashplant(im guessin the supreme hp) ????

D

Dubsta

With my clone i took of it I'mma run it once more i guess and make all hash out of it and see how it does... Last time i mixed it in with the rest of my leafs..

I

ismokepot

By the way, none of my females hermied so I guess I was lucky. Still, nothing special about the Leb at all.....

Top Bottom