LED Grow Light Suggestion: Small and Rectangular (380mm x 120mm)

• Thread starter freddd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

freddd

I am designing a small table top/wall mounted hydroponic system for use in the home. I have taken inspiration from ‘AeroGarden Harvest slim’ design, as it has a compact, narrow form but is still big enough to support 6 plants. I have attached very rough renders and sketches of the design of my product so far.

Ideally the system will be 380mm length, 114mm wide and hight adjustable. This means I would need a LED grow light that is around 380mm x 115mm in size AND that emits a good light for growing. I have been struggling to find something suitable and wondered is anyone had any good suggestions?

The LEDs I have found that closest to style and dimensions are:

…however they are wrong size and seem don’t emit bright enough light especially in the necessary wave lengths.

I am new to the whole grow light thing and only have a basic understanding of what makes good light for growing plants, so any help will be welcome!!

Plant prototype sketch 2
Plant prototype render 2

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
It's a nice idea. We have an Aerogarden. We like it for herbs, but it's way too small for cannabis. They do make larger models, but I don't see an advantage compared to using a tent. Regarding light options, most grow lights for cannabis need to be 18 to 36 inches above the plant's canopy. For a small grow space, many growers like the ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro.

Top Bottom