Led Grow

• Thread starter HomgrwnTX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HomgrwnTX

HomgrwnTX

WTS GOOD EVERYONE...well this is my first serious grow and im pretty excited.....i got a few pointers on here and they have helped alot......My strain im using is og purple kush from a buddy who bought online but didnt grow...i grew this one and named her Darla....she is about 2 1/2 weeks in veg state and id like to think she is doin goin good.....well recently i found out i was growing with led lighting so ive been tryinh to find some good video but it is scarce ....but the light i am using is a 17w 1150lumen 5000k bulb.....i got a endless amount of these bulbs from work so y not use them...anyways i was only using 1 light ....but due to new info i added two moe and made like a ghetto arch light setup.....i will show pics ....this is only temporary setup just until i can build something at work ....but yea please comment with all the info u want.....i am gonna need it.....much love from Texas....

Led grow
Led grow 2
Led grow 3
Led grow 4
Led grow 5
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I've been checking them bulbs out. Your kinda like the test subject when it comes to me buying them. I can veg with a fraction of the wattage if I use the bulbs your using. I'm currently running a 12 bulb t5 and using 200w when I could be using like 50 watt with yours. and will go up 100 watts at a time till I'm at 600 watt.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Appreciate it bro.....i took ur advise and hopefully it works out good....she is bi
Get you a cheap indoor outdoor thermometer with a probe and keep the probe at the top of the plant. Hang it or what ever you need to do to keep it at the top. It's best to grow at like 72 but long as I stay below 85 my growth is fine.

HomgrwnTX

HomgrwnTX

im not a grower by any means but i felt with just that one light, it was keeping her nice and healthy leaves pointing up , i figured one more light would do but i think these three will suffice its veg stage....the plant is speaking for itself ....imho

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

im not a grower by any means but i felt with just that one light, it was keeping her nice and healthy leaves pointing up , i figured one more light would do but i think these three will suffice its veg stage....the plant is speaking for itself ....imho
for sure she's doin great for a first grow. That one light was kicking ass. 3 will get you through veg for sure. Are those the only color you can get. If you can get a few 3000k for bloom shell do all lol better. Am technically your sposed to be under 6500k for veg, but as tip can see nothing is set in stone.

HomgrwnTX

HomgrwnTX

for sure she's doin great for a first grow. That one light was kicking ass. 3 will get you through veg for sure. Are those the only color you can get. If you can get a few 3000k for bloom shell do all lol better. Am technically your sposed to be under 6500k for veg, but as tip can see nothing is set in stone.
Yea i can get 2800 k lights is thst to low and how many would i need when i get to that stage...

Top Bottom