Led Grow

• Thread starter HomgrwnTX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

She's a ugly bitch up close. But its gonna produce so I ain't mad. I want sure she was gonna even make it

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I'm gonna push her till her leaves are done... She's 2 weeks past due already but I'll see how far she goes. These autos have that set lifetime so who knows lol

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Hard to tell now, if she fills out I imagine 50-75g. I've talked to others that had mutants from this strain and she's super sensitive... I'll never grow Fast Seeds again. I get turned off quick like that.

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Hey guys!
Thanks for sharing!
@HomgrwnTX Your plant looks great!!
I don't have any experience with photoperiods, but I personally use 10L airpots at the moment (2.2 gallons). That's because my plants are autos, and I can't afford tallies anyways as my cab does not have enough height to accommodate tall girls...!
I don't know about the OG Purple Kush, but usually Kushes stay relatively short and compact. The genetics predetermine the array of possible sizes for your plant (can depend on phenotype too..), and then the size of the pot you use also determines the size of the plant. So it's really up to you!
5 gallons will get you a large plant man....! Look at Jay's monsters! Haha ;)
3 gallons is the very minimum I'd use for a photoperiod.
If you can get anything between 3 and 5 gallons (4 gallons perhps?), then it'll be great for sure!
Oh, and by the way, I've been told that airpots can be a little smaller and would still be equivalent to regular pots of a larger size. This needs to be checked though...
Hope that helps!
Looking forward to seeing how your girl grows!
Thanks for sharing.
Peace brother!

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
I use so called 5 gallon square pots for my dirt farm. So called 5 gallon, but they only hold about 4 gallons of dirt. Have used the same pots for about 8 or 9 gardens, just wash `em out good using bleach water. You`re on the right road to a good harvest.

HomgrwnTX

HomgrwnTX

I use so called 5 gallon square pots for my dirt farm. So called 5 gallon, but they only hold about 4 gallons of dirt. Have used the same pots for about 8 or 9 gardens, just wash `em out good using bleach water. You`re on the right road to a good harvest.
Ok how long u think i got until repotting

HomgrwnTX

HomgrwnTX

I'd do soon. I bet that pot is f
Ok bro i will ....i got home just now and looked at her ..man all the leaves are pointing up and the bottom leaves seem to have gotten bigger over night.....i may just be excited but i think them lights helping wonders

Latest posts

Top Bottom