Led Grow

• Thread starter HailTheLeaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

that looks like something from stars wars..
i hope my next grow goes off better, but im learning a lot, iv learn so much in a short time.. but it sucks iv had to learn by making every fucking mistake ( and im sure many more to come.. ). laughs.. but its fun to learn so what the hell.
hell yeah man, cheers.

chris.

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

20170426 153335
Gorilla glue bottom bud sampler dryin out

jipp

jipp

looks very tasty and i might add frosty and dense! laughs.

not much going on here. just waiting for my help so i can water/micro tonight.

vape up,
chris.

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

looks very tasty and i might add frosty and dense! laughs.

not much going on here. just waiting for my help so i can water/micro tonight.

vape up,
chris.
Thanks jipp, it has a real nice smell goin on too, sour and earthy, almost a hint of horseshit in there or somethin lol im not kiddin
Checked the trichs today too, milky af lookin, still a few clear ones scattered around, no amber yet that i found

jipp

jipp

good morning. it is quite mouth watering to look at :D

you must resist, think of puppy dogs and shit hah.

chris.

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

What do you guys think, let them finish drying up and chop, or give them another drink, let them dry up and chop?

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

i like them to lose a bit more green then what im seeing but man at 71 days they all gotta be done or close to it.lookin good man.
Thanks man, and yea same here, i was hoping for more yellow leaves by this time

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Thanks Tearsofshiva, seems like im always questioning everything at the end of a grow lol... probably goin to hit them with 2gal each tomorrow morning see if i can get them buds to swell a bit more and the leaves to yellow up.

Tried that sample of GG too in the crafty vape, had a very nice smooth dank taste, very earthy and kinda chemy/sour, hints of chocolate and hash too, good munchies effect lol and laid me out in front of the tv about 45mins later hahaha

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Getting a new light before next season, this one doesnt have the power it once did, time to upgrade.
20170501 205618

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Just want to give a little update and put some thoughts down. Day 75 of flower today, two days ago hit them each with another two gallons, seemed to really help, leaves are starting to yellow more, the run off water seemed quite clear, not dirty like the first flush thats for sure. Temps are low to mid 70s during the day with the rh around 49-55%, the lowest showing was 37% in the last couple weeks, lowest temp got down to 64. Waiting for the soil to dry up more, give them 48-72hrs of darkness and then time to Paul Bunyan those girls!

So thats 11gals of water over a 2 week period through each plant with 4 of the 11gal containing a flushing additive. I will post pics of the ash on a j, i usually dont smoke anymore, just vape, but the ash doesnt lie and i take great pride in having clean buds, i know some people dont flush at all, or they flush wayyy too much, alot of people dont believe in using any flushing additive either but i feel like it helps alot when I do so for me it works. Hope yall have a blessed night. Smoke em if ya got em!

Top Bottom