LED Lights should I buy this or something else?

• Thread starter needshelpguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tremojem

Tremojem

Update...I can't wait for AC INFINITY to release the light, as I need it sooner than this fall. I am confident it will rock the world, but I dont have the time.

Would love to have it, but now Photontek has my interest. So, I will be going with their 600W Pro.

This is a Professional level light and HIGHLY recommended by Coco For Cannabis and Migro. Two well respected sites performing professional testing protocols on LED lights.

Best to you.

J

jorkvilleyoe

I bought two of the California Lightworks UVB stand-alone units. My opinion? - You're better off keeping your money in your pocket. I've not been one bit impressed with the (lack of) quality with this fixture. I'm not sure having such a bad experience with one product transcends to all their others ... but it's reason for me to pause and reconsider future purchases from them.

To my knowledge, none of the LED chips used in the grow light industry, other than Cree, are made in the USA. Samsung is a S. Korean company with factories in China and other Asian countries. Osram is German. Epi LED are made in Taiwan. The lights are assembled state side from these foreign made, purchased components. Stating that California Lightworks products are made in the USA is a bit misleading.

I've got a bunch of Kingbrite quantum boards. I have a Spider Farmer SF 4000, and I have an ROI-E720 by Grower's Choice. Frankly speaking, none of these lights significantly out-perform the other. All these lights grow great flowers from my $100 Kingbrite boards to my $1000 ROI E720.
California light works grow lamps are made in the USA
As for those uvb lamps
They are not grow lamps , they are merely supplemental lamps
As for made here or elsewhere I really couldn’t tell you despite having two myself

For having been the absolute cheapest thing they sell one would expect little more than what is necessary operate efficiently
It’s not like it requires any more then was provided
I give the room a little blast if I see any knats or other unwelcome organisms
And subject the ladies to 10-15 minutes daily late in flower but in 2 minutes of duration
5-7 x daily depending on how they respond to it
For the last 10days or so

Latest posts

Top Bottom