LED Questions

• Thread starter Zorkmid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ken dog

ken dog

would I rather have 4 LED's that are 240 watts each... or just one 1000 watt HID?

I think four LED's would work better... and it would allow me to vary the height of the lights if needed.

at least, so far, that's how I feel... after seeing my results with only three LEDs, and my buddies results with one HID.

Big Sky

Big Sky

led does put out heat,ok it wouldnt be bad for clones or really small veg plants but I wouldnt recommend flowering under them though I just never been impressed,Bannacis I know that I dont know every grower out there But from what i do know its not the best choice for flowering.Does anyone know of any cup winners grown under LED?really I am curious....anyone
gage green is currently testing them, the largest indoor grow in denver is currently all LED and the tree of life wellness center in colorado springs has been 100% LED for about 5 years or more and has even one the top prize for best product in co before with that LED grown product- you should stop in and be mind freaked!
So there..That answers that question..

......cup winners?

HT cups are 100% hype! period, anyone growing the real dank knows that lol bwhahaha-
its a big promo gig for the newest breeders affiliated with hightimes and a mixture of the older ones like greenhouse etc-
same shit different year!

chazbolin

chazbolin

You are not getting me...umols are what show all those led's don't live up to a 1000w. Look at the graphs again...the 1000w is from 24" so only look at the 24" for the led's too. Lumigro is not close...specially out at the edge of the 4x4

I see what you mean. I was looking at the 18" LED values. I hadn't seen where you wrote in that the distance on the HID lamp to sensor spacing was 24" and now that you mention it I hadn't seen a distance posted for the HID values like had been done for all the LED panel comparisons on that chart either. My bad on that. But that being said, based on the uMole values you're showing for the new AT660 it would look to crush the 1000 watt HPS as well as every one of the LED panels you've shown. Should be interesting to watch. When are you planning your next run?

tags420

tags420

would I rather have 4 LED's that are 240 watts each... or just one 1000 watt HID?

I think four LED's would work better... and it would allow me to vary the height of the lights if needed.

at least, so far, that's how I feel... after seeing my results with only three LEDs, and my buddies results with one HID.
The at660 is actually made up of 4 of the smaller(at200) panels put under 1 housing. and they are space out so that they cover the 4x4 how a 1000w does. And it's a big unit 30"x 25" so it literally covers the canopy and with a shit ton of light too.
IMG 0276

But you can buy the smaller ones and space how you like, it just cost more.

But that being said, based on the uMole values you're showing for the new AT660 it would look to crush the 1000 watt HPS as well as every one of the LED panels you've shown. Should be interesting to watch. When are you planning your next run?
Exactly!
Hopefully soon. I am doing some moving, so when I get settled.

Bannacis

Bannacis

I agree on this... I like multi lights, specific spectrums, rotating plants or mover, you got beans bred under those conditions, You got mothers that love their daughters too...And I mean you got an LED strain. It will only get better over time.
plus ..Its alllGooood!:joyful:

Top Bottom