LED RAGE!!

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
You can talk lights and argue all you want.....LED CMH...wattages.....but I see the silly little jabs ya poke at each other. The sad fucking thing i see is the way people are acting with this virus. You guys can sit here and put out shit about lights...fuck me..just look how stupid your fellow man is...does not give a shit about your health.....I see dumb people.......We got to get our shit together.....GOD
The corona thread is on another thread. We already concluded that about humans on the other thread. Stay on subject.
Burnz

Formallyhap

Formallyhap

I built my lights so I get sensitive about them, they look like dogshit because they are lights and you're not supposed to look at them. I have been running fanless high voltage low amperage leds for 4 years though, it's been fun to watch the industry run around in a circle.

I think if I spent the kind of money people do on the high end LED lights I would be bitchy about it, folks justify purchases and emotionally attach themselves to the outcome.

They do it with game consoles, video cards, phones probably. Humans are dumbs.

bunkerking

bunkerking

I built my lights so I get sensitive about them, they look like dogshit because they are lights and you're not supposed to look at them. I have been running fanless high voltage low amperage leds for 4 years though, it's been fun to watch the industry run around in a circle.

I think if I spent the kind of money people do on the high end LED lights I would be bitchy about it, folks justify purchases and emotionally attach themselves to the outcome.

They do it with game consoles, video cards, phones probably. Humans are dumbs.

Nah mad respect for you dude. You did it the right way. Leds are just fine. The led companies are the issue. Abit jealous. Been wanting to do that too.

Anthem

Anthem

All,
I hope I am not one of the people considered arguing about LED's. I comment on here a lot about the Chinese LED's because I feel for the guy that got sucked in by the Chinese LED BS. If some of this is pointed at me please let me know.
Thanks
Anthem

bunkerking

bunkerking

All,
I hope I am not one of the people considered arguing about LED's. I comment on here a lot about the Chinese LED's because I feel for the guy that got sucked in by the Chinese LED BS. If some of this is pointed at me please let me know.
Thanks
Anthem

Oh we feel for them. But there is NO changing their mind until they convince themselves otherwise.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
All,
Thanks
Anthem
No fingers pointed at anyone,
Just a discussion:)

Anthem

Anthem

No fingers pointed at anyone,
Just a discussion:)
It is really sad about 75 percent of the guys jumping on this forum have purchased poor quality LED's and their grow suffers. It is a totally challenge because the poor quality manufacturers are the one spending money on marketing their products. But like mentioned in another thread, you really cannot change their mind until they run their lights a few runs and keep getting low yield or nutrient burn.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I'm 1 of people trying cheap leds lol, I admit it. Trying them tho because I'm stubborn & have to see difference for myself. 😋
At least I used to have hps so I will know what differences really are.
Who knows, maybe I'll like them or maybe I'll build my own, I'm pretty handy.
Live & let live😄

Anthem

Anthem

I'm 1 of people trying cheap leds lol, I admit it. Trying them tho because I'm stubborn & have to see difference for myself. 😋
Live & let live😄
I wonder if comparing cheap LED's to HPS is really a fair comparison.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I wonder if comparing cheap LED's to HPS is really a fair comparison.
Lol, doubt it is. I just ended up with these because I didnt know any better at the time I bought them. I have them now so I'll try them. They work great for veg, just flipped to flower on 7th so time will tell. I dont expect much but maybe I'll be nicely suprised

The eternal optimist I am

Anthem

Anthem

Lol, doubt it is. I just ended up with these because I didnt know any better at the time I bought them. I have them now so I'll try them. They work great for veg, just flipped to flower on 7th so time will tell. I dont expect much but maybe I'll be nicely suprised
It would be cool if you posted results, like maybe you grew this strain under HPS and got this much flower and the same with the LED's. I have never flowered under the cheap LED's. I can tell you that they do work OK for the first 4 weeks of a clones life.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Live & let live😄
I like all the lights!

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

It would be cool if you posted results, like maybe you grew this strain under HPS and got this much flower and the same with the LED's. I have never flowered under the cheap LED's. I can tell you that they do work OK for the first 4 weeks of a clones life.
My hps was 10 years ago & all evidence is gone. SD clone only strain gone too.
All new stuff except knowledge & love of growing

Top Bottom