LED Test grow 126 Watt panel Scrog

• Thread starter The Joker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thx for the response Joker! I think I'm gonna try Canna in the near future... Seems like a lot of farmers like that over H&G, except for the Roots Excelurator of course. :thinking

The Joker

The Joker

When the clones were young, one got a little funky. I sprayed liquid copper to kill fungus, but mixed it too strong. I've used it on fuzz colored seedlings no problem. But this dose damaged the plant on the right. It's not growing out of it. I will try some Earth Juice Microblast tomorrow. I will also apply a foliar of root excellerator from H&G and see if that helps. The one on the left is growing well.

Week 3 overview 2
Week 3 flash
Mutant
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I remember when the clones were young
the Joker was having so much fun

It doesn't look like it damaged the leaves. Did it just stop growing?

The one on the left is really nice Joker. If they were both that way you would not be to far from a flip.

Does the cat know you are doing a scrog in his litter box?

The Joker

The Joker

It grew more slowly and the leaves are crinkly. Makes me think the roots got damaged too. The other side is fine so I am training it over to the right. Would be very close to the flip. We'll see what they next day brings.

Yeah , the cat knows.

The Joker

The Joker

Well it's been a while, the growth on these has been slow. Funny looking at Clepters grow of it, I am rethinking this plant. I thought I had read that Hupla had written he put his plants into 12/12 to determine sex, then flipped them back. That's how I grew this plant at first. I grew 3 BB2.2 girls, 2 were purple sativas that tasted great. This one just became a giant bud. When Clepter grew her out, she had the same structure as the purple sativas, but she is done in 8 weeks!??!

Now that I scrog her, she is very slow to grow and also behaves quite differently. I think the buds will be very small.

The screen is filled as much as I want to wait, so I am going to flip them tonight. I also want my veg cab back!

So far they are happy. The mutant plant seems to be doing ok , we'll see. The light seems to be great for veg. Now the test will be how will they flower!

I will be epoxying 4 pieces of 1.5 inch square wood to the top with screw eyes. Then I hang it from a chain and adjust the height.

Overview 1
Overview 2
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Johnny on the spot response here. Thanks for the kind words in that other thread. Some people can't take sarcastic fantasy humor. LOL!!

Your scrog is looking good Joker. It has filled in good. Now a little stretch and the buds start forming. How many weeks is this strain?

What are the temps in the box with the light on? I don't think they put out much heat but the closet I have them in is really a big closet even though the grow area is smaller. The heat can rise quite a bit and the main room is a/c'd.

I will be stalking... I mean checking.

The Joker

The Joker

The temps seem good as the chamber has an exhaust. She's an 8 week girl.

Keep on stalking. As long as you are not touching yourself, I don't mind.

Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
Keep on stalking. As long as you are not touching yourself, I don't mind.[/QUOTE]

HA,HA,HA, LMAO. Thats funny shit!!

The Joker

The Joker

Well I got stoned and left the pump running on 24 hour instead of timed power. Got some kind of root rot and the entire left side collapsed. Dumped the res, ran new nutes through with Hydrogen Peroxide and Bob's brew. Added some ROot Excellerator. After 5 hours they have begin to prop themselves up, but the damage is done.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Sorry to hear this news joker.

Why did the pump running 24 hours do that. I run my power growers 24/7 sometimes. I used to turn the drippers off for 4 hours at night but now leave them on all the time. I do individual and not with a res though?

That is tough luck either way.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Bumpity bump, I'm curious, too. Fun show! Also, why are you gluing on wood blocks, and are you gluing them onto the light fixture?

The Joker

The Joker

The power grower oxygenates the water and ebb and flow does not.

I'm. Gluing wood blocks to the light because the hanging system it comes with is not useful in a small space.

I don't think the plant will recover. I'll try again with Chemdog D.

I

iahsound

keep on truckin joker!!! cant wait to see somthin finish w/those l.e.d.'s
respect!:rasta2:

P

PRODUCT

has anyone finished with LEDs here on the farm?? is this the closest one?

The Joker

The Joker

Disaster struck.... in day 4 of flower!!!!!! Argh. I added hygrozime , rhyzotonic and root excellerator but it's too little too late. Will post the sad ass pic later. The leaves perked up, but it looks like the whole plant was steamed. The other half is full. I can't grow that out with a dead plant rotting away on the other side.

I was planning on running Chemdog D in my flower room for a big scrog. I'll put three more CD clones in the same ebb and flow and do it again. Should not take a month of veg to fill that screen. I believe 12/12 from clone will be fine as she really stretches a bit.

In the meantime I'll be vegging 5 Killing Fields x Madonna from Sannie under that light while the clones root. suck.

The Joker

The Joker

Here ya go.... it will be a few weeks before cuttings are ready to start again. I need to use this space to get some going for my flower room. What's left will be popped in here.

I want to build a box like this: https://www.opengrow.com/index.php?showtopic=37422

Sannie gets massive yields using his permaculture organic system. No ferts.

https://www.opengrow.com/index.php?showtopic=37336

I want to build a box and run it under the LED. Should yield better than the ebb and flow. https://www.opengrow.com/index.php?showtopic=37336

Disaster
Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll be hangin out to see the new girl's do their thang.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oooohhhh, what a sad thing to see. What about the other half of the girls I see in the tray? Are you just trashing those now?

Top Bottom