Led To Hps

• Thread starter 40Below
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chillywilly

chillywilly

SupergrowLED.com check em out and see for yourself, don't take my word for it, three years can't go wrong.
cw

chillywilly

chillywilly

Super grow led SK450...
Light3
industrial grade with average 60,000 hours full spectrum, 10 rows of white and 5 rows of red between, weighs about 25 pounds...made in America and these folks manufacture their own...not on Amazon or anywhere but their site... don't confuse with spectrum king SK 450...
cw

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Well these folks did a lot of research on lighting and I very efficient... check my pics, those are indeed mine....the cob I have reflectors already built in...the cree is very nice with healthy growth...
cw
So you are running Cree cob cxb 3590? Not sure what you mean because "Cree" is a cob led manufacturer....

chillywilly

chillywilly

Well I have one that is 100 watt and we'll actually two and then I have another one to more are 70 Watt that's the one called gosun and I got two smaller 20 watt but those are pure straight red and those a little smaller ones...the 100 w had reflectors, the gosun does not...
cw

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
SupergrowLED.com check em out and see for yourself, don't take my word for it, three years can't go wrong.
cw
I did, lol, they a charging $870 for a 250 watt light... and they claim it will cover 30 sq ft...funny how they use 450 in there model number and its only 250 watts just like mars hydro and others. Ok, carry on now CW

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Well I have one that is 100 watt and we'll actually two and then I have another one to more are 70 Watt that's the one called gosun and I got two smaller 20 watt but those are pure straight red and those a little smaller ones...the 100 w had reflectors, the gosun does not...
cw
So are you using cree cob cxb 3590 chip?

chillywilly

chillywilly

More is not always better, but you get what you pay for...if I want a Mercedes I'm going to pay for it, if I want a Chevy that's what I'm going to get, the proof(pics) is in the pudding...
cw

Latest posts

Top Bottom