• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sense I. Milla

Damn what a messed up guy/girl.

I know some pretty f'd up people, but wow! He/she was scamming people for car parts on auto forums too!

Thanks for banning that scum bag logic.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

May she/he whoever the hell Cammie/Cameron/LEDgirl is burn in a fiery pit of agony!

I watched her troll the Farm and pay for her membership then get good people banned because she didn't like what they had to say.

Big ups Logic! Seriously!

Z

Zissou Intern

im really curious if she would have ANYTHING to say about any of this.... especially that auto car shit. fuck growing that was like 100K total on those forums. fuck

and karma?? WHEN?!?!
dude shes fucked people over before and shes getting away with it. if i could have an awesome life at other peoples expense and pay for it when im old and wrinkly FUCK WHY NOT ME!?

oh yeah cause i chose the "high" path. fuck crooks, man.

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

can you imagine being caught up with so many scams in your lifetime that you have to get a sex change in order to evade accusations and prosecution? lol!!!

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

Ahh wheres my oodles of rep? lol..

Seen it from a mile away. Take care all and happy growing.

here is the link when I was posting a thread on her here that got deleted.. So I decided to ask my buddy to post it on his site which he did. http://advancedinvalid.com/hydro-grow-led-lightsledgirl-scam

M

MediMary

hey motta, man I remember that. I wonder how many more people bought lights over the last couple months.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Heh, I knew that hooker faced douche was soooo full of shit with those fucking god dam LED'S... Three things.

1. This person has robbed wayyy to many people and will end up in prison or dead before they are 30. :sick0004:

2. Threatening customers that bought that junk by calling the authorities on them generates karma so vile that Lucifer himself will collect it out of his cornhole.:character0111:

3. LED fucking suck. :swear

I hated the holier than thou attitude he/she/it/pus bag had too.

Time to smoke.

C

chranotik

i got a bad vibe just reading all the threads/posts by him/her and related to the products, knew some shit was gonna go down at one point. still think thats funny though that some shitbag had to get a sex change because they're so unhonest and unethical preying off people on the internet.

M

mrdizzle

hahahah I was waiting for the trannie part to get let out the bag, I dropped a hint a little while back but I didnt want to start any shit

Aligee

Aligee

i dont see her on icmag either karma works both ways Logic handled this proper !!!good one!!!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

what a shock. Hmf. This industry can be difficult to navigate through the carpetbaggers, crooks, and con artists. Wading through the bullshit gets a little old at times... Glad for a site that is so well policed by admin and moderators. Thanks Logic!

beezleb878

beezleb878

Anyone that did business with her better cover their tracks if applicable. People like this tend to want to take everyone down. She will use their customer lists to its advantage if possible and in the end she will likely give it to the authorities anyways out of overall spite.

I feel for those who have ongoing transactions and hope for the best.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Just read the links... :shake That's some sick and twisted shit...

:whew Luckily i didn't give out my addy, returned the panels, and got a 600W instead...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom