• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

ugmjfarmer

I am curious to see pictures of "It".

By the way guys, Satan/Lucifer is a Hermaphrodite. They should hang out, they have a LOT in common. Lying. Cheating. Stealing. Dicks. Boobs.

southstreets

southstreets

big ups to motta tokka! i think everyone who postd bad shit in his thread is def eating crow right bout now.. and big ups too lost and old hagler!! thanks for shedding the light on this phoney!! now mayb he/she can go fuck herself! lol

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Figures

Thought that dick smelled like a cunt

mal

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
LMAO

Also big ups to LOST, and BOSSMAN, they were both WAY ahead of the curve wanting the he/she banned.
Glad to have you back Lost.
Lost is back? Finally! Where is he?

It's about fucking *time* with LEDThing. Good Christ.

Tripsick

Tripsick

What a fucking whore..

Shes a fucking Narc.. that has to be good for business.
She demanded that I pay her $600.00 within 48 hours or she would call the local Sheriff and file a complaint for theft and I would be arrested for growing marijuana.

I e-mailed her back and told her that I was sorry that her light had been lost by UPS and that I had followed her return instructions in accordance with her web site policies and that her issues were with UPS and not me. I also explained that I did discuss insuring the package with the UPS clerk, but the light was defective and there was no way to place a value on it. She e-mailed me back and restated that I was a thief and that the Sheriff would indeed be visiting me and I would be going to jail for growing marijuana and that I should have thought about watching my back before I screwed her out of a light! She also told me to never contact her company again for any reason.

M

MediMary

Lost is unbanned, but he doesn't seem to be posting/ guessing he is pissed over being banned in the first place, especially when he was right all along.

420king-MASSES

the shemale needs to watch its back fuckin chicks with dicks i tell you how can you trust someone who doesnt know what they are///but on the real yo ledgirl haha your banned by LOGIC VON BAN HAMMER and watch your shit cause someones gonna fuck you up you fuckin snitch ass bitch ass faggety ass mutha fucka[no offense to the gays here] im actually kinda worried about the farmers that did test grows for her and had any negative reports shemales a snitch

R

RMCG

Agreed. Mota-Toka is owed some apologies for the shit talking in that thread.

Blaze

Blaze

LMFAO good riddance! I couldn't have come up with more wild and out there story to get her banned if I tried. How strange reality can be.

B

bens lab

From the looks of things i'd say this guy is going to jail for a while.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Yo I will happily take all your 345 w panels that no one wants or who thinks they do not grow bud. I have come to the conclusion that people who failed with these can not grow, period! As mine is keepin up with a 400w HID no worries.

So, where can we get these cheaper then..... as If I could I would prob replace alot of my 400w with them... The 345s rock!

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh and why did that Jeb fool on 420mags not get a couple of cFLs to cover his plants to save them from failing.....

Not try to stick up for LEDgirl, far from it... Just the light shows some people to be more than clueless!

Welcome to the dark world of canna growing. Full of scammers and plonkas!

opt1c

opt1c

i just can't believe this company had a booth setup in long beach not even a week ago at the indoor garden trade show; imagine if it'd come out then and not now

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I don't believe any of that BS story and LED lights do work. If you still think they don't work after the threads by a few people here you are just a stubborn fool.

Why didn't the guy use some CFLs? I don't think that happened at all. Do you think if you picked the phone up right now and called a cop in another state and said so and so is growing pot that they would go investigate by talking to the person? Hell no!! They might snoop around the trash. But I doubt they would do even that in a legal med state for some small grower with an LED.

Look if logic wants to ban her to be on the safe side then that is smart. And if she did this stuff you guys can bash her about being a narc. But nobody was EVER calling her a narc. There is no proof she is a narc.

All the people you are saying "saw this coming" didn't see anything coming. All the people you mention like Mota and Lost said LEDs didn't work. They did not say LEDgirl was a he/she internet crook/narc. They said LED lights didn't work. THEY WERE AND ARE WRONG!!

If you all want to bash LEDgirl for whatever reason go right ahead. But if that reason is LED lights don't work then for fairness sake STFU already. They do work.

This is concerning about LEDgirl. Logic has done the right thing to protect the site. But this doesn't mean LED lights can't grow weed. So quit saying it. It makes you look stupid.

I am not worried about LEDgirl narcing me out. I hope everything works out for her and that all this is untrue. The internet is a tricky place. Things get taken out of context. People get misunderstood. People type shit that you can't take back or forget like you can in real conversation.

I know I am not going to believe all this until I see concrete evidence. And that evidence is not coming from some internet jerk that ordered $6000 worth of lights and then was too stupid to use CFL lights until he got better lights.

I also don't believe he had any trouble with one of these lights not working. They are built like a tank, they are actually proven, existing technology that just uses LED bulbs. Like shoplights. You ever buy a shoplight and have it just never power up. Yeah it can happen but don't count on it. I call BS on the 420 poster. I also call BS on ANYBODY that posts LED lights don't work.

This has all been done on hearsay by some guy too stupid to buy a cfl bulb to save his crop. Think about it. Think about a cop getting a phone call in a legal state that someone is using a CFL bulb to grow some weed. Do you think they would run a check them for a cfl bulb? Now make it an LED. SAME THING to them. That person on 420 site is a lying sack o' crap. They had a bad encounter with LEDgirl. She was a handful in an online debate. She beat a lot of guys up because they were stupid and said shit they couldn't back up. Yes she was short with them even nasty but she did usually best them and this made 420 nut case poster snap and make up a bunch of bull shit.

I hate that guy. Those are the people that tweak me. They can't win fair so they cheat and make shit up. Stuff that people like Logic or Gypsy can't ignore and have to act to protect the people on their sites. Understandable and logical. But the little lying manipulator 420 poster needs to fucking get his ass kicked.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

i always felt this site was being compromised by its presence. that personally made my moral about the farm drop a little bit every single time i saw "shims" name. I'm glad that this phase is over AND that Logic sees the error in this relationship and hopefully future sponsors don't get a section on the site or if they do it's people like UnderCurrent who have proven to be good guys with a great product by the farm community.

at the end of the day these servers don't pay for themselves i understand the need for sponsorships and not knowing how the relationship will be until it's too late but as mentioned on 420 hopefully a clause is written into future contracts allowing the relationship to be terminated if things start heading that direction again.

you live and you learn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom