Ledgirl banned!

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

420king-MASSES

Bullshit. I'm going to keep posting this as long as ANEMONEBUFF keeps updating his thread. This guy is pushing LED light through a ONE-HUNDRED & TWENTY-FIVE GALLON TANK. That's about 2' of water. LEDs are not bullshit, LEDThing is bullshit.

i have to agree with tobor and seamaiden in the last issue of skunk mag the article called hash-tips says it all you can produce inch thick trichs on the tips of your colas but only using led lighting 650red nm i believe is the red range thats used but also imo leds are not as productive as hid yet :joint:

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

this is the funniest shit ever, lol!!! when is the movie coming out?:character0113:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Tru dat... herb and tobor weren't the only ones to produce some led nuglets... :giggle hmmm, I'll gladly adopt their HPS setups when they fully convert their gardens to the future...

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Shady the vulture is circling. LOL!!

The golden rule is NEVER GET RID OF EQUIPMENT!!

420king-MASSES

tru dat... Herb and tobor weren't the only ones to produce some led nuglets... :giggle hmmm, i'll gladly adopt their hps setups when they fully convert their gardens to the future...

same here lol i got dibs on tobers 250s

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
:D Hahaa! I'm just teasin' you and Herb... BTW, I wanna see a 600 or 750W grow from you someday; it would be good for us small timers. And someday I may just grow some balls and toss a few plants in the great outdoors...

S

Slips

Till a led setup can be over 600 watts air cooled and get a gram a watt yield they are kinda useless and PITA.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

:whew Just read thru this whole thread and that shit was intense. Battle of the heavyweight posters. :fighting0040:

Let's make like our ladies and grow on.

sedate

sedate

Wow I missed all the excitement . . .

tabor said:
LEDgirl was like a dog that was kicked. She didn't start off that way. But if every time you make a post or a thread some posters come in and say they don't work and just troll threads you end up getting very touchy. She started biting people.

^^^ That was my initial impression of LEDGirl/Thing - I mean - a shit-ton of trolls would wander into the subforum and basically just say "These are stupid my 1000's are better" in some incredibly borish manner - and I was pretty enamoured with the technology and have been for awhile - but I quickly decided the investment just wouldn't rock under a plant limit or when I really don't have any limits elsewhere - so I stopped following the forum . . . .

But I couldn't stop noticing how many people dropped nasty comments about LEDThing elsewhere . . .

I mean wow - after reading all this I can't fucking believe I defended LEDThing.

Me acknowledging those first trolls just fed a monster in some small way.

Wow.

opt1c

opt1c

and here i thought this was about a vendor who called the cops and had them show up at an unhappy customer's door :joint:

The Joker

The Joker

So far the LED is ideal for my veg set up. My attempt at single bud sog with 12 plants or so under the light was a failure. The buds were so tiny under the 156 ( supposed to be the same as a 250. I stuck 4 under a 400 and they perked right up. So far, not as good in flower as HPS. Now I've never grown under a 250 either. I've been growing under a 600 for a while, and vegging under floros.

The Joker

The Joker

The cost is ridiculous. I got a new digital , dimmable lumatek 1K for under 200 after rebate sending in my old ballast. Their cheapest light the 156 was something around 400.
It just doesn't make financial sense.

L

lil miss lone

They did not say LEDgirl was a he/she internet crook/narc.

Hey Tobor, mad respect and I dig your work, but I never did like her. I felt she was a thief/crook/cheat/&$**&^%. Of course I never said so publicly, out of respect for the admin (and not wanting to get banned).

I don't have any experience with LED's, so I can't comment on whether her lights "worked" or not. But she had a nasty attitude, and that I will say.

Good riddance to bad rubbish, imo :clapping

And to dude with the facebook pic of her, lmao. That totally could be her

AND big ups to Lost, who spoke his mind regardless of the consequences

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

wow..what drama. I can't believe the "Hermie" would call the police on another grower. That is breaking the ultimate rule of a Farmer.

I'm sure LED works for some people but it doesn't make any sense at all to me. Plus the light is rather annoying and blinding to my eyes. I like my T5's, MH and HPS lights.

J

jimbobthe3rd

Calling the pigs on another grower is the ultimate in bad karma, she/he will get hit by a bus tomorrow more than likely.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Nice hit & run, Tobor.
kessil grow lights are not bs and i get amazed when people say dumb shit to compare led to hid when the electrical usage is totally different. like ok the kessil lights take up like 36 watts and give out the lumens of at least a 150w hid. if yall little hardheaded ignorant oldschool growers knew better ud do better, i will soon replace my 2 1000 watt hid for 6 kessil leds and 2 400s and i will save like 1000 watts per table and get around the same yield. stop bein so close minded about technology u sound like big buisness not wanting to get off the gas.
Oh, now I'm totally sold! Great sales pitch.
:dull

Illmind

Illmind

Yeah I was always told T5s were the best for growing plants but I never believed it. I guess bossmans thread showed me. Thanks for the info, I have an 8 light badboy too, I only use for veg maybe I turn that into a veg/flower chamber because I have yet to flower with T5s. And the growth from t5s is exactly how I like it compact green and healthy, even plants that need topped for multiple sites grow side branching early under t5s. Plus they are nice and cool for the most part so u can get em in there closely. You hear that tobor the best head ever gotten was from a trannie now I see your intentions lol. You know I'm joking brother. peace
P.S. This generation of leds are dumb shit. they'd cost a whole 20$ to make and they sell em for like 2K. And they are a buncha lil christmas lights. Lemme know when the big led comes out that is a single bulb and 500W.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom