Ledgirl banned!

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jimbobthe3rd

Ding Dong! The Witch is dead. Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch! Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead. :fixed:

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I certainly hope people do invest in LEDs after seeing our threads. THey are well worth it, from my experience.

As everyone who has seen mine in the flesh has been blown away. True and oj left mine saying.... wow, I was skeptical.... THEY GROW BUDS. Dam good buds!

As to LEDgirl, I have seen no proof as to evidence on these so called scams. I for one do not feel scammed!

Again I shall re-iterate; I do not condone any shady business but I also do not re-act on internet postings.

So what does this mean. Well for me it means I will not be buying anymore LEDs from this company at the mo. Not because I believe what has been posted, but because I can not be sure.

But I certainly will not be buying any LEDs from ANY companies affiliated to those posts.....

I believe myself and others have CLEARLY dispelled any myths that LEDs can not grow bud. And indeed that LEDgirls LED's indeed grow buds.

Hopefully we can all be a bit more optimistic for the future of LEDs. I certainly know I am, very optimistic. And see an end to the poo-pooing of LEDs. (Your right Seamaiden, great saying)

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
ATobor is a lost cause apparently he has formed some sort of magical bond with this t-girl. I knew about the con a couple months ago, but since the only people using the lights seemed to be really happy harvesting 115 grams, I let them have their moment.

Why did you have to include that 115 gram comment? Just remember before you read all this. You precipitated this reply.

You think you are better than small growers because you have that MPB/UC system with 3 1000w lights around one plant. Quit insulting the numerous small growers who use CFL, LED, 150w and 250w lights. I like growing and playing with small lights. Lots of people do.

Some people don't want to put out 400 plants in the wild to harvest 154 pounds!! 154 POUNDS!! You ever do that? Grown, chopped, trimmed (by hand), bagged and sold.

The Mole on Planet Ganja is the only other person I know who would invest the time, work and risk to do something like that in a non legal state and in the wild guerilla style.

Some people don't have space for what you do. Just like you can't do what I do.

Please give me some more snide comments about 115 grams.

Some people can't even discuss stuff logically without insults, snide comments or comments of superiority. Some of them aren't even the superior ones either. :fighting0040:

Illmind

Illmind

Tobor my friend, please don't take this the wrong way as I only seen pics of your grow. But it seemed like you didn't get very good trich coverage on your plants with the leds and I think I remember you sayin not much smell either. How was the end product was it good? As good as hid grown? Just wondering as from the pics the frosty gear you were growing under the leds looked minimum frosty. But I could be wrong. I for one am waiting until they drop the 500W single led light so it's gonna be awhile. I didn't catch boosmans thread what did he do a led and 600w run and the 600w run mashed the led? Just curious. And herbi trust me bro there is proof this heshe is on some major scam shit, her lights from china may work but her character don't.

southstreets

southstreets

Tobor my friend, please don't take this the wrong way as I only seen pics of your grow. But it seemed like you didn't get very good trich coverage on your plants with the leds and I think I remember you sayin not much smell either. How was the end product was it good? As good as hid grown? Just wondering as from the pics the frosty gear you were growing under the leds looked minimum frosty. But I could be wrong. I for one am waiting until they drop the 500W single led light so it's gonna be awhile. I didn't catch boosmans thread what did he do a led and 600w run and the 600w run mashed the led? Just curious. And herbi trust me bro there is proof this heshe is on some major scam shit, her lights from china may work but her character don't.

actually the badboy t5 mashed both the 600 and led bro!! in bossmans thread!!! i for one would buy led's if things were upto par, but from what i've seen i dont think they are maybe in 5 yrs.. but right now no chance..

L

Lost

Tobor - the t-5's smashed all comers and the led buds went into the hash pile. Read bossmann's thread bro..

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
They did frost up more near the end and I did say they were not that frosty during the grow. It was the Erkle White pheno though. It didn't get that frosty outside either although it's sisters (OTHER ERKLE WHITE PHENOS) did. That is why I was sorry I just didn't run the white or Chemdog D that I knew what the results should be.

LEDgirl was like a dog that was kicked. She didn't start off that way. But if every time you make a post or a thread some posters come in and say they don't work and just troll threads you end up getting very touchy. She started biting people.

She didn't go into other people's threads and just out of the blue tell people they could get better results using her lights. But that is what people would do to her. I think some people treated her unfairly.

She didn't scam me and she didn't scam other people I know who had dealings with her. Everything went to hell in a hand basket now. There were quite a few people on here that wanted to experiment and have fun with LED lights. We still could but it won't be as much fun. Especially knowing that so many people think we are stupid for using them.

I stopped showing most of my indoor grows because of all the armchair quarterbacks. I might be the only person rocking multiple 750w Lumateks too. Been doing it for a couple years now. I got tired of hearing I should have bought ten 1000w and I should have modified my PowerGrowers. That sucked the fun right out of doing threads.

L

Lost

No, ledgrl was a bully. Somehow because of her editing I assume, you are seeing the picture she was trying to paint. That is why so many of us were pissed. She many times edited my posts to make them say things I did not intend but had no way to make it known.

She painted a false picture about herself, her business and the effiency of her lights. She/he/it is/was a liar, end of story.

She did scam you bro.. If you paid full pop for your light she made lots o $$ from you. You do realize that the panels cost about 125 bucks each right, for a 600 watt panel.? Check out alibaba...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
LEDThing was rude to *anyone* who questioned its product in any way, shape or manner, and its first tactic to DIRECT questions is, was, and always will be to first obfuscate by attacking character (sound familiar?), and then proceed with a bunch of babble and pictures that show nothing.

I am not having much luck finding the last thread that really pissed me off, but the pure crap spewing out of this person's mouth sent me over the edge. The thread was started by someone whose nick I *believe* began with an 'x'. I can't search on LEDGirl, invalid user specified. But it was there, I saw it, I'm sure others saw it, and just because you're hollering it is so doesn't make it so.

***EDIT***
This is the thread, and I'm pretty sure any supermoderator can see the removed posts (if I remember the modules, permissions). Shoulda taken a God damned screenshot.

I would REALLY like to know what this person said or did to deserve the response they received (and at this time I'd like some backing by anyone else who saw it, since it's been erased from virtual reality).

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

that bitch was a dog and that punk claimed to be the biggest and best bitch on the block. bitch got what he deserves. if he/she does go to jail that punk will be right at home. a whole lot of punks in jail...smh

M

mrdizzle

Please give me some more snide comments about 115 grams.

Some people can't even discuss stuff logically without insults, snide comments or comments of superiority. Some of them aren't even the superior ones either. :fighting0040:

my comment has more to do with your attitude than your yeilds, homes. refer to any of your post in this very thread to understand better

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

Tabor stfu faggot. People have been screwed severely by her/him and thats what my article and this one was all about. If you knew enough you would realize she was peddling shit leds like the rest of them. Get a fucking brain like anyone who has been defending her.

LEDs=Shit regardless of who they came from or wattage or special nanometer bulbs (thats usually a lie).

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Bullshit. I'm going to keep posting this as long as ANEMONEBUFF keeps updating his thread. This guy is pushing LED light through a ONE-HUNDRED & TWENTY-FIVE GALLON TANK. That's about 2' of water. LEDs are not bullshit, LEDThing is bullshit.

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

yeah, i knew she was funny money when he said she had put all this money into r&d but, was drop shipping them from china. then i did all the research on getting my own unit from china(i hate dealing with middle men-women). fortunately, i have some really good dudes at my hydro store. they broke the whole led craze down. they basically said the technology wasn't there yet to replace hid lighting and it isn't. i'd love to mess with them though, maybe in 10 years. its fuck up a lot of people went down in the cross fire. i seen the same shit happen in jail. fucking punks come in the pod and all hell breaks loose...smh

K

kuz

LEDgirl was like a dog that was kicked. She didn't start off that way. But if every time you make a post or a thread some posters come in and say they don't work and just troll threads you end up getting very touchy. She started biting people.
True, she got harassed, but really I think it was part of the show. She over played the part of victim as part of the marketing. Had she shown a little class she might have earned some respect from those of us skeptical about some of the claims she made.

Nobody thinks your stupid for using LED's, why would I care what light you like to use.

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

From the manufactures I seen selling LED's in the time I was into them basically all were just about the same. They would have a factory in china make them with practically no science involved. Cost per watt ratio sucked AND you cant vent off the heat they give. At least at the time I was into them.. Now factor in that they cant compete to a way more affordable hps, t5, cfl in any indoor growing situation.

Now if a company one day decides to really step it up and spend much much money in R&D... Thats when you will get a kickass LED.. Of course thats time, money, and the thought that another company will steal it so you have to watch the manufactures that make them and yadda yadda.

You are getting a half ass LED till then. This is solely based on my research, actual testing of several lights, (induction, cfl, t5, t8, hps, led) AND from two separate big players in the LED selling business. Literally business owners.

The reason I even said anything about LED's was because I only seen good things about them in the threads here at the time and I could not believe my eyes.. So I posted something along the lines of "leds suck, I poop in this thread" on one of LEDGirls threads. When it was modified it started a war with me personally about modifying what I say. It was only by coincidence that she was really a con artist liar. Yeah sure people got their lights, but when the seller is willing to blackmail you into calling the cops if you wanted a return on possibly THOUSANDS of dollars on cheap china shit.

I don't care what type of light anyone runs, if they grow outside or in a toilet, not my business. I am just posting up what I know.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Tabor stfu faggot.

Preserved this one for the "People who snapped Hall of Fame".

Chill out guy.

Why would you even go to that type of comment? That represents everything wrong on the internet today.

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

http://i53.invalid.com/albums/g52/msbae001/Animated/Dave%20Chappelle/RickJamesKick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom