LEDs and rockwool - making the switch

• Thread starter JayJammer92
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
farmer219

farmer219

What type of pump are u running for the drip setup? I've been trying to figure out how to set up a 20+ drip setup on one pump.

amazing setup tho... keep it up!

Stev3

Stev3

My next run will also be LED coming from HPS....looking forward to it. Nice set up!

Og_punkgenetics

Og_punkgenetics

Hello everyone. Longtime lurker on the forums. Finally decided to jump on

I’m making the switch from coco to rockwool and from HPS to LEDs.

I’ve run coco for years with good results, but I’m looking to make everything a bit more efficient.

This is the veg room, which will also be upgraded once these plants go into flower.
View attachment 1103762

Strain is Pancakes from Cookies/Seed Junky. This is one of my favorite strains from the past year. Really excited to have a full run of it.

The flower room is currently being upgraded. Will be swapping out lights and trays with double-decker LEDs.
View attachment 1103764

I have some experience with rockwool but I’m always learning, so advice is welcome!
Looking good man, I switched over to LEDs last year. I had to redial in my humidity settings a bit because my AC system runs less, and I had to up my EC in the first couple weeks of flower. I think you're gonna like it, my electrical cost went down substantially. The only thing that runs a little more is my dehumidifiers. What lights are you getting?

NewGrowerer

NewGrowerer

Looking good man, I switched over to LEDs last year. I had to redial in my humidity settings a bit because my AC system runs less, and I had to up my EC in the first couple weeks of flower. I think you're gonna like it, my electrical cost went down substantially. The only thing that runs a little more is my dehumidifiers. What lights are you getting?

What do I keep ur humidity at with the leds? And what did u bmbump ur ec up too?

JayJammer92

JayJammer92

End of week 5 today.. Day 35

Here’s a couple top deck shots. Getting chunky up there 🙂

6C8766FF 9BB8 4B64 8716 8D092D8BBF2E

5BAB0572 FA9C 46E4 BB28 C32D2C092E1D

Gotta say I’m loving the LEDs so far.

There’s definitely improvements to be made but it should be a pretty decent first run.

JayJammer92

JayJammer92

Next batch is in..

Another round of Pancakes! This will be the last run of it before I switch to something else.. Still deciding between a few strains. I really want to push the yield in this room and this strain isn’t great in that department.

BDEC6B86 C8AE 486E 835F 8970B742B606

Didn’t get a chance to swap out the veg lights yet, so I’ll use these for one more run.

JayJammer92

JayJammer92

Day 47 today..

8F16ED7D FCB4 4161 AE99 52D35D7CE94A

Starting to dial everything down to prepare for ripening. Still lots of white pistils but these girls finish strong and put out a lot of color at the end.

C5B1DB8E 3C35 4C79 97A7 8A233D6A71EB

I’ll get some nice close up shots with a good camera right before chop.

Top Bottom