legal seeds in Canada

• Thread starter kevinfever
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kevinfever

kevinfever

I put 6 crop kings on jiffy pellets and they all died, because I didint rinse the pellet or soak the seeds for 24 hrs
they say 80% thats where im at right now two out of 10 didnt sprout i think thats shit i always just pop them in the pucks once they expand never had issues . did you get them right from crop kings because last year i had a hole pack of DNA seed not spout the seed shop had old stock , so i emailed DNA and they sent me a new pack

Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

they say 80% thats where im at right now two out of 10 didnt sprout i think thats shit i always just pop them in the pucks once they expand never had issues . did you get them right from crop kings because last year i had a hole pack of DNA seed not spout the seed shop had old stock , so i emailed DNA and they sent me a new pack
i got them from a head shop years ago, wasn't surprised since they were so old but seal was ok so i tried em, got new seeds from BC and they were 100%

juggernaut

juggernaut

Any rules for growing in my backyard in Ontario.
Secure from others?????
I might have to put then in a chicken coup to lock them up.
As soon as they hear something My 3 German shepherds will scare the shit out out of them. Then they'll track them down. Won't be a good day for them. LOL

kevinfever

kevinfever

Looking for a Belgian Mal Shepherd??
Anyone
my buddy at works breeds shepherds hes got black one not positive but i think it might be Belgian , they are papered and he also trains them , he also travels to breed them with other people

kevinfever

kevinfever

Any rules for growing in my backyard in Ontario.
Secure from others?????
I might have to put then in a chicken coup to lock them up.
As soon as they hear something My 3 German shepherds will scare the shit out out of them. Then they'll track them down. Won't be a good day for them. LOL
all it says is you have get your starting material from authorized dealer witch is ocs , but i also herd they cant be seen from public eye that didnt happen last year but never herd of any one getting shit for it

Chester13

Chester13

all it says is you have get your starting material from authorized dealer witch is ocs , but i also herd they cant be seen from public eye that didnt happen last year but never herd of any one getting shit for it
Dr greenthumb in Ontario, and Jordan of the islands in BC . Both have great seeds available

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
I used the Quebec cannabis seeds company qcs. Fast shipping so far only had 1 seed not pop for me outtakes 15.

A bit expensive I think not ethos
expensive but between 30-60$ for a 5 pack and freebies on every order.

I got skittles, ogkush, blueberries, sour d, low flyer autos , skunk#1, bruce banner autos

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
There Is receipt for 1 order I'm in southern Ontario Toronto area

juggernaut

juggernaut

I was given 3 seeds as freebies. WOW!!!!!!
I will never buy fro another seed Company. Just Archive and the plug:)

mancorn

mancorn

I hope I never have to buy gov pot again. I bought it 3-4 times returned it once for money back. Shit stuff tasted like smoking stems. I had a delay in a crop coming in ( bad timing and I was out ) so I broke down and enter the store to buy. An old gov employee came over and asked If she could help. Like getting sex advice from a priest. WTF do they know other than what they read or were trained to recommend. I waved her off with a back handed flip and a chuckle not today lady.

The guys at the dispensaries new their stuff and might pinch off a bit extra for return customers. The sterile Pharmacy look just doesn't cut it in my books. Over 50 years of buying and growing pot and they sterilize the procedure to attract the young and impressionable millennial's.
You would love this article in my local newspaper from the former editor of Sunset magazine. It comes with helpful advice like; "Don't sweat your [seed] selection - choose based on what name or smell you like. All that information about what it will do to you? Entirely subjective."

You would think with a couple million pot heads in my area, they could find a writer who actually grew a plant before last year.

Rooke

Rooke

thanx i checked them out i will keep them in mind for next order
hi all, I just called Health Canada re: purchasing seeds. My question was , back in 2015-2016 when I purchased medicine from aurora I found seeds in the containers so would I be able to grow those seeds for my outdoor plants? Since those seeds came from a licensed producer the answer is yes as long as you have your receipt. Tada!!!!!

BigCube

BigCube

I use cropking seeds and Vancouver seed bank. VSB carrys all Jordan's stuff, and many others.

Cropking always gives me free seeds with my purchase. Both actually have storefronts 20 mins from my home., so I just walk in and pay cash. Cash gets 20% off.

Rooke

Rooke

I use cropking seeds and Vancouver seed bank. VSB carrys all Jordan's stuff, and many others.

Cropking always gives me free seeds with my purchase. Both actually have storefronts 20 mins from my home., so I just walk in and pay cash. Cash gets 20% off.
Heya BC I’ve looked at their seeds excellent selection of beans for sure

Latest posts

Top Bottom