Legend OG Smoke Report

• Thread starter Rabbi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

deezy

are cuts available anywhere? i know its a shot in the dark but I've been looking for this cut since I fucked up and lost it about 3yrs ago

Illmind

Illmind

Just because kush is on the name don't mean it's a landrace kush.. And in ca it doesn't even mean there kush in it at all, does however mean it's dank as shit tho. Crazy I actually found a few seeds in some chunky og nugs awhile back too. Def fem seeds if I were to guess. Obs grow some dank that's for certain, thanks for the report card..

H

HerbGenius

While OG isn't a pure kush it is definitely a kush hybrid, you can taste and smell the the afghan in it.

D

DixinCider

this is og gown in fully proper form..true representation of og :lock:

Jeezer

Jeezer

Thats the shit i wanna be growing! Great report dude. Wish i could get a cut. I am working with pure og, alien og and skywalker og right now. If anyone of them come out like the legend og ill be satisfied :)

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I bet that seed turns out some kill weather it's Male of fem if it's a male that's a breeders dream I bet hope it turns out good for ya peace

O

organicmeds

Does anyone still have this strain (clone only)? Has anyone seen it at any dispensaries? Would love to get that cut as everyone on here as well. Thanks

T

Test Master

Daaanngg... finding that seed is like winning the weed lottery. LoL. Man... Im gonna have to head down to some clubs and start paying for weed in hopes to find a seed like that.

11 on potency sounds really awesome. Anyone know of any clubes in SoCal that provide the legit meds from this cut??

aleYarok

aleYarok

Daaanngg... finding that seed is like winning the weed lottery. LoL. Man... Im gonna have to head down to some clubs and start paying for weed in hopes to find a seed like that.

11 on potency sounds really awesome. Anyone know of any clubes in SoCal that provide the legit meds from this cut??
dude. read the post right above yours.

slausongardens

slausongardens

i got some legends og x the white from harborside about a month ago. it was probably the best buds i got while i was in the bay that week. better then the cookies.. i like the white fire a little better then the buds i got though. still good but ive seen better ogs.

Illmind

Illmind

Legend x the white?? Sounds fireball homie. I wonder if anything became of that seed. I know id be suoer psyched aboutthat. Prefers legend over tk? Nicee. Must be the truth.

Top Bottom