Legend OG Smoke Report

• Thread starter Rabbi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Phillthy

Phillthy

it doesnt get passed around much. there was an s1 of her passed quite a bit though.

O

Organicyumyum

While OG isn't a pure kush it is definitely a kush hybrid, you can taste and smell the the afghan in it.

og is actually a sativa, not too sure about any kush being in there. Kush is a term thrown around loosely in California. Everything is kush these days it seems.

EVOKE

EVOKE

YUP i think 70%sat 30% dom... damn i Love that super kind OG...

N

nightmarecreature

I didn't realize how dank this cut is! I know someone who has it, I'm going to snag it off them!

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

it is the original in clone only form.

How can tell it's the original? Ive heard she's most likely an S1 from Orgnkids beans.. I wouldnt mind an S1 of the original though seeing as we're prolly up to S10'++...

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

og is actually a sativa, not too sure about any kush being in there. Kush is a term thrown around loosely in California. Everything is kush these days it seems.

I think "OG" is thrown around in a more generic sense, than "kush". The first OG I heard of was the sfv OG...

I don't think kush is being thrown around too loosely, I think everyone breeds Afghan or Paki genetics into there hybrids........making it a kush hybrid. Almost all Afghan or Paki strains from the Kush mountain range. I'd say the term kush is used in place of "afghanica", to categorize it loosely from a "sativa" or "indica". I could be totally wrong...

And sfv OG is bred with Pakistani kush, Lemon Thai, and Chemdog. The Chemdog in my estimation, is an Afghan hybrid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom