Legend OG x Sour D

• Thread starter Illmind
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Illmind

Illmind

Sik Smoke Report Ill! Soulies got a heart of Gold Brotha! I think between the two of you nobody discribes smells better, the metaphors you two use are epic!
The only smoke I've ever had that you wake up tasting tomorrow was Jimmy Nitz's Motorbreath. And it's in my top 5 personal fav's for smoke! Looks like your sitting on Chrome Brotha!
Props to you and Soulie for putting in work and sharing!
Soulie busted open a entire mega pak I gotta get in touch with him soon and see what's shakin!

Peace!
Most def... Im extremely psyched and also curious about his "malawi x alien tech" i hear its amazing but 100+ dayer and i know off top i dont possess the patience. But im gonna run em sooner or later. Soulie is indeed an extremely kind and super cool cat always respect from me to him. Thabks for looking yall worf g.o.d. Whats up broth? I know alls good on your end my bro... Peace

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

JESUS!

When I saw those genetics it gave me an erection! Two super elites... can't go wrong there! :)
Alien Tech x Malawi is also making me randy!

PS does anyone know why I can no longer access Soulies grow journal for 'Alien Technology and other rarities'? I wanted to look at the Alien Tech x Malawi again...

bsb

bsb

this is the sickest smoke report I have ever seen. I am sure the medication was top self. I have heard obs is a nice person. should release this so patients have access for sure. :)

Top Bottom