Legit Clones In Denver?

• Thread starter hyzerflip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
phoenixfire

phoenixfire

I love Organix, ive known those guys since they opened. Not really a fan of alpenglow. MMJ of the rockies in frisco by starbucks is where all the clones are
I fucking appreciate that @J-fly I'm not the kind of punk that would come blame you or the dispensary for any cross contamination. My best plants have come from dispos. Peace and clone grease

J-fly

J-fly

Cam is no more? What happened, did they relocate, man that's tough to think they failed. Some of the most consistent fire. Hopefully their master grower is still growing. Thanks for the lead on Cam sounds like an interesting story to follow up

Cam got shut down for forging business permits. They were trying to bribe inspectors and showing false permits. The state arrested Anna and shut down the shop. They were just going rogue. They probably made millions untaxed.

phoenixfire

phoenixfire

Cam got shut down for forging business permits. They were trying to bribe inspectors and showing false permits. The state arrested Anna and shut down the shop. They were just going rogue. They probably made millions untaxed.
Dammmmmmmmn, SUN. She use to be friends with my ole' lady. That's horrible news but shit man you got to have the papers right. See that right there is why licenses and business in the industry is expensive.....no excuse for ignorance of the law and greed shows itself in many forms

Stay up @J-fly

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Anybody know about Durango and Pueblo, any dispensaries there have legit clones? Or is it way better to go thru Denver?

Thanks for starting this thread @hyzerflip ....

phoenixfire

phoenixfire

Anybody know about Durango and Pueblo, any dispensaries there have legit clones? Or is it way better to go thru Denver?

Thanks for starting this thread @hyzerflip ....
What's the base over their if you don't mind me asking? I hope you guys got more snow then summit county?

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

I have no idea, I am planning a trip to visit some people, and that is on the way there :) According to weedmaps there is one dispensary in Durango that has clones... have to call ahead and reserve.

phoenixfire

phoenixfire

I have no idea, I am planning a trip to visit some people, and that is on the way there :) According to weedmaps there is one dispensary in Durango that has clones... have to call ahead and reserve.
It's beautiful there, I love riding there

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Yeah my people love 4 wheeling, they moved to that area just for it :)

juniper

juniper

@J-fly is right on the money with Kind Love. They have fantastic clones.
Their product is on point as well. I truly can't say enough good things about
the place.

I went to La Conte's...once.

An acquaintance of mine recommended the Clone Store in Lakewood.
I have never been there, though.

Last edited:
J-fly

J-fly

was at kind love yesterday grabbing some alien rock candy to try and they had clones of the goji OG, and the mojito.

juniper

juniper

was at kind love yesterday grabbing some alien rock candy to try and they had clones of the goji OG, and the mojito.

That A.R.C is awesome. Bear Dance and Lee Roy x Triangle Kush are also fantastic house strains.
I'm all about KL's Green Dot White Label shatter!

Do a journal on that Goji OG, I'd love to see how it turns out. I actually went to Kind Love to get
that cut a couple weeks back and ended up walking out with Island Sweet Skunk instead.

What's up with that mojito cut? I've never heard of such a thing.

If dude doesn't have his medical card, Craigslist has clones. I'm sure there's some great strains
available. Just treat them prior. You wouldn't fuck a girl off Craigslist without a rubber would you?

J-fly

J-fly

That A.R.C is awesome. Bear Dance and Lee Roy x Triangle Kush are also fantastic house strains.
I'm all about KL's Green Dot White Label shatter!

Do a journal on that Goji OG, I'd love to see how it turns out. I actually went to Kind Love to get
that cut a couple weeks back and ended up walking out with Island Sweet Skunk instead.

What's up with that mojito cut? I've never heard of such a thing.

If dude doesn't have his medical card, Craigslist has clones. I'm sure there's some great strains
available. Just treat them prior. You wouldn't fuck a girl off Craigslist without a rubber would you?

I didnt buy the clones, I just saw them there.

juniper

juniper

I didnt buy the clones, I just saw them there.

Fasho. I queried my well-informed friend and he said it was Sugartown Express x Novacaine.
Something something Green Dot Labs something, forgot the details.

Ripped303

Ripped303

I've picked up clones at the clone store before, got some mites from those but caught it early to save them, they have a decent selection on clones. Also had some from Karma they were pest free and they usually have a good selection too. Have picked up some beans from homebrew as well haven't had a chance to pop them all but the ones that have came out nice. But now I'm searching for some elite genetics or those clone only that float around on the forum sites like this, not usually available to the masses

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I've picked up clones at the clone store before, got some mites from those but caught it early to save them, they have a decent selection on clones. Also had some from Karma they were pest free and they usually have a good selection too. Have picked up some beans from homebrew as well haven't had a chance to pop them all but the ones that have came out nice. But now I'm searching for some elite genetics or those clone only that float around on the forum sites like this, not usually available to the masses
This.

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

Stay with Jerry at MMJ of the Rockies. Let's just say I've never seen any bugs.

420circuit

420circuit

As far as shops, you cannot go wrong with Kind Love, the staff is great and their products have all been very kind to me. :D Bodhi's Gogi OG is a good plant. I am growing it and enjoy everything about it, especially how tame the aroma is compared to some others. Still trying to get the smell of Aspen OG out of my home so the Goji has been a welcome change. Great smoke too. I'll be harvesting a soil grown Goji in about a week and will post up a pic and smoke report, but already have a good idea of how that will go... Dude, this is some awesome fukkin' smoke.

Latest posts

Top Bottom