Legit dispensary clones in Northern Cali

• Thread starter sanvanalona
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

This thread is dedicated to the clones available in the dispensaries in cali that have been tried and true. As much info as possible is much appreciated. There are many clone collectives that are finally branding themselves and this helps tremendously in figuring out who has what, this is the stuff that I have tried:

Midnight Farms:
Atomic Northern Lights: this is the real deal, unbelievable old school flavor and a really nice outdoor strain to boot. This one is fast.....anywhere from 52-55 days. Very good and worth it in my opinion.

Blueberry: This one is the SHIT! I love it, it is also called blueberry diesel by Medicinal Organics, wow. This one is a super fast finisher.......45 days indoor and its looking like mid sept out. Love this stuff, my girl thinks its amazing.

DARK HEART NURSERY: (the clones from these guys are always very nice and tall and seem to have the best survival rates)

Chernobyl: This is a reworked trainwreck with more trichs than the original and also a very lovely outdoor strain.

Dream Queen: this is simply green crack. Its the legit cut, tastes kind of like mangos and so far is the only renamed clone I have found from these guys.

Blue Dream: the real deal here!!!! Seen 7+ outside with this cut, grab it while it lasts.

MEDICINAL ORGANICS: (just recently got their cookies for 40$ and it did not last 2 days)

Blueberry Diesel: Same as aforementioned blueberry, this one is good and get it while you can

Harborside: They tend to have most of their clones branded now but I have got a few that were not and here is how they worked for me:
Fire OG: This is it! The legit cut, I love her and will keep her as long as I can. I have picked up fire og for the last year here and everytime super legit.

Purple Erkel: Again legit, I do think this came from DHN but not too sure, love this but like gdp a little more.

Chemdog 91: This is the chem that is closest to sour d, just more orangey or something....either way good stuff.

Tahoe: This shit sucked! Closest thing to hemp that I have grown in a long time, until this one.
White Fire: BULLSHIT......do not buy this cut it really sucks.

I started this thread because it will be nice for us farmers to weed through the b.s. and save everyone lots of time. Any info from any norcal dispensary is much appreciated as well as pictures....speaking of which here is a blueberry from middle of august:

Legit dispensary clones in northern cali
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Great thread. I'm not in CA, but it's always nice to see what's being passed around in other parts of the country. It's always nice when you find a reliable vendor.

outwest

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Thanks OW, when I first moved to the bay back in 03 the clubs all had bullshit clones. It was a pain in the ass to grow some "blueberry" only to find out that the finished product tasted like puke! I am so impressed with the club cuts nowadays, we are extremely lucky here in cali.

M

m4n

Bluedream is legit,dream queen i grew outdoors last year really impressed me...that Blueberry Diesel tho is some fire...i let her go 63 days,had some purple hues,loudest strain I ever smelled,it really smelt and tasted like blueberry diesel...yield was 14oz under a 600,36 plant sog

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

yes I love the bb diesel, am running her right now but don't have a mom so I am crossing my fingers that I can make it to the bay before they close harborside down. Dream queen is green crack right?

sox

sox

you want legit clones in NorCal go to the Lake Co Farmers Market on Saturdays...thats where the clones/seeds are...tell em Sox sent you.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Hell Yeah, I have heard of this......where is this at? Lake co is blowing up!!!! Were you there recently? How does it all work?

tags420

tags420

Always seems to be better if you know "the guy", but Organicann in santa rosa is my favorite, great dispensary with an even better hydro/clone shop. Huge selection and decent prices as long as it's not outdoor planting season. The lady Shou is nice but honest, ask if it's the "REAL" cut and she'll tell you if it's not. They have most of the local breeder/cloner's lines (tga, medicinal organics, DJ, etc.) regularly and some special come ups too.

sox

sox

Always seems to be better if you know "the guy", but Organicann in santa rosa is my favorite, great dispensary with an even better hydro/clone shop. Huge selection and decent prices as long as it's not outdoor planting season. The lady Shou is nice but honest, ask if it's the "REAL" cut and she'll tell you if it's not. They have most of the local breeder/cloner's lines (tga, medicinal organics, DJ, etc.) regularly and some special come ups too.

Organicann is 100% for sure, i got a few ladies from there last year...there durban is unlike any other.

SmokeS

SmokeS

I live in socal and i'm gonna go on a road trip up north to try and score some of the legendary genetics we hear so much about. Im out for girl scout thin mints, cherry pie, black berry kush, and any other sugestions would be appreciated. I will go as far as i need to get the best. I'm planning on bringing only a few clones so i want to make them count. Also will be looking for seeds. Organicann, harbor side, and berner's collective, are on the list. I'd like to keep it short but i'm willing to check any place out that is legit. Thanks Peace

sox

sox

I live in socal and i'm gonna go on a road trip up north to try and score some of the legendary genetics we hear so much about. Im out for girl scout thin mints, cherry pie, black berry kush, and any other sugestions would be appreciated. I will go as far as i need to get the best. I'm planning on bringing only a few clones so i want to make them count. Also will be looking for seeds. Organicann, harbor side, and berner's collective, are on the list. I'd like to keep it short but i'm willing to check any place out that is legit. Thanks Peace

The GSCs will be fakes, get your CP from dark heart, and check out Lake Co Farmers Market for seeds

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I haven't seen anyone grow out the newly available gsc from places like scm, mo, and dhn.......but I assume they are going to be good......the mo I got did not root but that doesn't mean much......make sure you have a nice little cooler set up......I gotta suggest the blueberry out here and the 91 chem, its the one that is closest to diesel just with some little extra....all the purps are legit if you are in the market for that and I have to say that the Jilly Bean cut that is going around is some phenomenal shit and well worth the purchase as I assume its just some dudes pheno from seed and it may not be an easy one to get again. Sweet tooth is an old school canadian strain that is a super big yielder and needs to go 9 weeks but I was shocked to see that strain here, fire og is a really nice og kush if you don't have one yet.

tags420

tags420

Cookies are everywhere now. Organicann has the real deal GSC (thin mints) right now. Medicinal organics got the cut and they supply a lot of the north bay places so it will be around. I like cherry pie more but ride the cookie hype while it last.
Jilly bean is A TGA strain. It's space jill, which is tga's recreation of space queen(romulan x c99) crossed with orange velvet. The smells from her are soooo good! Speeking of the two...I crossed a jillybean male to my GSC this year, and a couple others.
Chemdog 91 is always a sketchy find, who knows if it is the actual skunk va cut...probably isn't.
If your making a NorCal expedition you have to get some purps. If you know some people you can get unreal shit thats basically california landrace purps. But purple strains are all over up here so you'll find some.
Cat piss has been going around recently too

Just wait till you see harborside or organicann, they blow every club in socal out of the water. I grew up in oc but am a proud norcal grower since college. Different world

SmokeS

SmokeS

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm bringing a cleean cooler set up that can fit about 20 cuts comfortably and im hoping the tiny led lights i rigged will be enough for the trip. I'm adding jillybean, mendo purps, blueberry, harlequin, sweet tooth, matanuska valley thunder F(long shot right?), and 91 chem. I hoping for the best but it's all good

sox

sox

y dont you call all the places first and see what they have...better than driving around wasting gas
Thanks for the advice guys. I'm bringing a cleean cooler set up that can fit about 20 cuts comfortably and im hoping the tiny led lights i rigged will be enough for the trip. I'm adding jillybean, mendo purps, blueberry, harlequin, sweet tooth, matanuska valley thunder F(long shot right?), and 91 chem. I hoping for the best but it's all good

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

The 91 chem I have from Harborside is the real deal cut, so if its there grab her its worth it for sure! That Jillybean that is in the bay is better than the jilly I saw from subcool himself, so I think its more than worth the hunt....dhn carries it and I agree about the cherry pie vs. cookies, I am a pie guy myself! Good luck man, oh check out agent orange too, its like an orangy jack! super nice!

Top Bottom