PO Valley

Pure Kush = legit and full of PM
Tahoe = Legit and full of PM
Diablo = Legit and full of PM

WVPG, Woodland HIlls

Sour OG= Crap
Bubba OG= Crap Hemp
Chemdog 91= OK but def not Chemdog 91. More like grapefruit
Mr Nice Shit = Good Commercial Yeilder, no idea if its real but not great herb, ok at best

Harborside

Fire OG= FIre, diff than raskals cut IMO but still fire og.
DHN BLue Dream = as stated real deal.

Top Genetics Malibu

White FIre = Legit
LA Haze = Legit Super Dank Fire
Super Lemon Haze= CLones died on me. my dumb fault

Edit, just saw this is about NOrcal.. Sorry Im stoned.. Oh well im sure this will help some one out,
did you have any problems with the cuts you got at down to earth

R

ReCway

did you have any problems with the cuts you got at down to earth
not at all. They were legit. This was about a year and a half ago though so things could be different now. As long as buddha is still there they should be legit cuts still

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

not at all. They were legit. This was about a year and a half ago though so things could be different now. As long as buddha is still there they should be legit cuts still
fersure thanks for lookin out

T

teejay

The GSCs will be fakes, get your CP from dark heart, and check out Lake Co Farmers Market for seeds
i tried the thin mints my neighbor just harvested some not real for sure and also doesnt grow the best the quality and the taste was lacking hard iwas truly disappointed in it........... but that was one cut it may just be the one he got

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking for a clone only strain called Hog! Butte, County Cali. 6 years ago..grows low to the ground..stinks like a rotten trash can smells! Great pain relief! Any where have it? I am Cali. med..have my card and ID! Thank you in advance! monkey5

D

dreamsinblue

Always seems to be better if you know "the guy", but Organicann in santa rosa is my favorite, great dispensary with an even better hydro/clone shop. Huge selection and decent prices as long as it's not outdoor planting season. The lady Shou is nice but honest, ask if it's the "REAL" cut and she'll tell you if it's not. They have most of the local breeder/cloner's lines (tga, medicinal organics, DJ, etc.) regularly and some special come ups too.

Did you say Santa Rosa? lol, small world...

530side

530side

queen of dragons and 530 collective are 2 decent clubs in shasta lake area.

Picture 1309
calikind420

calikind420

Hey is that lake county farmers market still happening!? Im on a strain hunt all help is appreciated!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Looking for a clone only strain called Hog! Butte, County Cali. 6 years ago..grows low to the ground..stinks like a rotten trash can smells! Great pain relief! Any where have it? I am Cali. med..have my card and ID! Thank you in advance! monkey5
I had hog clones around that time and in Butte County also. Just got seeds now. Not planning on running that strain this year. Way to much going on here in Butte Co.

Doc G

Doc G

I had hog clones around that time and in Butte County also. Just got seeds now. Not planning on running that strain this year. Way to much going on here in Butte Co.

Whats going on in butte co? they have new ordinance rules ?

Top Bottom