APPEARANCE

(insert photo here where possible)

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Intense Lemon Pine funk, also pepperish
Associated smells of bud : Dark grapy burgundy

TASTE

Dominant flavour : Sweet, kushy, distinctive piny terpenes
Associated flavours : dark grape, cherryish undertones

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : yes/no

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) 40/60
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 8
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit)
Use : Daytime/Bedtime For me nighttime
Munchies? : yes/no no
-----------------------------------------------------

I had condensed the flavours from those images into a flavour and taste list below, but I think it might overcomplicate matters....or rather, Marco's is very thorough and already covers that, so why reinvent the wheel? This is meant to be a quicker version and I figured what better way to describe a taste or flavour than a one liner (e.g. citrus with skunky undertones). Here it is anyway. If you want it in I can put it in, but I think shorter is sweeter atm.

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon (X) - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape (X) - cherry (X) - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine (X)
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper (X)
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (X) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()
Just finished a run under 300 watt LED, that included 3 phenos of A's Lemon Alien Dawg. Of wich my select pheno will be reported, LAD. Firstly, if your looking for a strain that socks it to ya pocket, this it it. High yielding, very dense nuggetry. I for one didn't see any hermies at all... When I harvested i kinda expected the flavor to match the dominant smell of the flowering lady, she had a rancid lemon, pine-ish profile. Not full on Pinesol OG, but impressive in its own right. Burning the nug I was pleasantly surprised... the pinesol profile of your typical OG is definately muted in this cross, but its left with this complexity of musky cherry, dark grape and lemon all complementing each other making for a very intriguing taste... Potency is solid 8, and that's cut at 56, imagine 2 weeks added would make it stupefying. Creeper gear, you think its a 7 for the first 15 mins. Then lift off. Overall, very impressed with A's gear... have a look at Alien Grenades and ARC soon

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
You made me want to grow it!
I Will be getting LAD beans for Christmas If Logic re-lists them!
17hours left on the ones up now

Camdawg

Camdawg

I'm eying alien gear for my next buy just seems like a solid breeder at the moment. Speaking of the alien grenades what's the semi official word on it?

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

I bought 5 packs and found an awesome keeper in the first pack.
I had zero hermies with the LAD.
Solid gear in my book. my special pheno tested at 22%.

your pheno tested at 22.1 % thca which is in reality only 16.7 % thc as per your posting from steephill
to be fair, that's a pretty good number
but it is not 22 % thc
not trying to bust your balls sealed
just trying to keep it real

fwiw

E

el_tenador

Sounds like u found a killer pheno..
Yeah bro, definitely digging this pheno: yielded rock solid top to bottom, frosty... basically rang all the bells. The flavor gets to be really intoxicating after a while.. its like pinesol og, lvpk, and alien ether and cherry all have an orgy on your taste buds. My new go to jar atm

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yeah bro, definitely digging this pheno: yielded rock solid top to bottom, frosty... basically rang all the bells. The flavor gets to be really intoxicating after a while.. its like pinesol og, lvpk, and alien ether and cherry all have an orgy on your taste buds. My new go to jar atm
Now that sounds killer.. Enjoy that dank

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
your pheno tested at 22.1 % thca which is in reality only 16.7 % thc as per your posting from steephill
to be fair, that's a pretty good number
but it is not 22 % thc
not trying to bust your balls sealed
just trying to keep it real

fwiw

What are you? The fuckin legal department?
I think most people who post their numbers go by thca.
Try not bustin somebody elses balls.
fwiw

Camdawg

Camdawg

Fwiw goblin has brought up in several posts that thc measurements aren't standard thus why I've always called bullshit I'd like goblin to make a thread about lab testing and his views on it. Fwiw

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
What are you? The fuckin legal department?
I think most people who post their numbers go by thca.
Try not bustin somebody elses balls.
fwiw
Damn, just re-read my post.
Must have been having a bad day.
My bad folks. Sorry for being a dick @wobbly goblin

Top Bottom