Lemon Alien Dawg Hermie Prone

• Thread starter rb420det
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jdubman420

Jdubman420

I didnt know 4 ounces of still on the vine herb could fit in a square foot area of a canopy. Thats news to me.
Just to clarify ur claiming 8 pounds per 4x8 table with 600s. U must be a master sensei

Yah man, that comes out to 4lbs per 600hps. There's no way dude...

E

Empire

Both of you are assuming horizontal grows, you all know he does trees, so the real questions are how many 600s are lighting that square foot, or that ratio

Well if its trees then its obviously not a square foot. Either way, its a ridiculous claim. But maybe its internet pounds. A qp of on the vine herb takes up more space then 1 square foot is my point.

A

Alien

Supporter
so I just retread this whole thread and have a few thoughts...

A. I'm very curious if there are different beans going around. Maybe diff runs, I don't know some variable in the mists I'm sniffin.

The Lemon Alien Dawg beans were all made at the same time, one batch.

B. I feel it very fishy alien hasn't chimed in, he is usually Johnny on the spot for damage control, not saying that's what that is, but w all the people on her claiming to be his friends and chill on the real, you would reallllyyu think someone woulda texted him and he'd have something to say

I haven't responded to this thread to due all the negativity between members toward one another. The drama that went down earlier in the thread is really sad, so I chose to stay out of it.

There is absolutely no reason for human beings to speak to one another in those tones or using harsh words. Anyone who wants to have a civilized, intelligent discussion...that is always welcome, no matter what the topic.

I appreciate everyone posting their opinions and experiences, whether positive or negative. Thank you.

Please remember to be good to each other.

Cheers,
A

P.S. I found Animal Chin

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
The Lemon Alien Dawg beans were all made at the same time, one batch.

I haven't responded to this thread to due all the negativity between members toward one another. The drama that went down earlier in the thread is really sad, so I chose to stay out of it.

There is absolutely no reason for human beings to speak to one another in those tones or using harsh words. Anyone who wants to have a civilized, intelligent discussion...that is always welcome, no matter what the topic.

I appreciate everyone posting their opinions and experiences, whether positive or negative. Thank you.

Please remember to be good to each other.

Cheers,
A

P.S. I found Animal Chin

Hey Alien, I have a few packs of ur seeds, i run 30 seeds lately and yet not one keeper. From both Optimus and Kraken. Whats make me sad is the price of those seeds and the way they were hyped compare to the result u get. I have a few other packs, Alien Rock Candy Ewok Lemon Alien Dawg Moonwalker OG Alien Afterburner OG, is there any keeper that have be found in those seeds? I havent seen much around, so im wondering.

But i have to be tell u that i wont be buying any more AG strains, until u do some serious testing with ur males. peace

R

rb420det

Would love to hear if you have anything to comment on regarding my grow Alien, so far the only hiccup i can see is a slight overfeeding of silica - which has never caused a problem in my years of growing, and would have thought the crash helmet would have hermed right along side the LAD.
if it was stress induced i am still astounded that my fem sin city mix pack is going as tits as it is... i have what look like a few good keepers from the mix pack ready to yield off their tits and are covered in sugar - not the sign of stressed girls to me.

My temps and RH could use some fine tuning i think but again they have never caused a problem like this to happen before in all my years of growing... even in the noob days when growing bagseed and GHS genetics

i should also point out that from memory the seed pack i ran didnt look all that appealing either, seeds were tiny and also varying in color from pale to dark - could this be any indication of possibly a bad pack?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I didnt know 4 ounces of still on the vine herb could fit in a square foot area of a canopy. Thats news to me.
Just to clarify ur claiming 8 pounds per 4x8 table with 600s. U must be a master sensei

No I run a 3' wide set up 9 plants per 600. This run happened to knock it out of the park. I don't always get that lucky. This is in my own custom hydro set up. The plants are centered 12" OC, but the canopy is larger. Probably 4 x 4 or so. Before the starfighter my best run was with Colombian gold at around 1.75 potatoes/ 600, and before that it was purple kush at around 1.6 potatoes/ light. The buds pictured above are pretty big and super dense. The plants themselves are around 3' tall after they have been pulled and straightened back out.

When I first started people told me the most possible was like 1.5 per 600, but they are wrong. I just tie them down and maximize the canopy. I have been running this system for a very long time so I know how it works.. when I need to flip, etc. The most I have gotten in this system was 6oz off one plant. AK-47.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Yah man, that comes out to 4lbs per 600hps. There's no way dude...

No dude. It's 9 square feet per light. just over 2 lbs per 9 plants. FAR from impossible. there is overlapping light and my blockbuster hoods are right next to each other. Horizontal grown SOG/ScROG, sealed. I don't run tables, I run 4" tubes.

EDIT:: Here is a pic of the system so you can see how it works. It's a combo ebb flow/NFT/top feed, and when dialed will crush it.

p1016976-jpg.189070

Jdubman420

Jdubman420

You said you get 4 ounces per square foot. And if you are only covering 9 square feet that is 36oz.
That's 2 1/4lbs per 600hps. That's 1.66 grams per watt. That's unheard of with a 1k HPS and Co2
let alone a 600hps....

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

How long of cure too prolly important. I like how you incorporate more than one style to....

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
You said you get 4 ounces per square foot. And if you are only covering 9 square feet that is 36oz.
That's 2 1/4lbs per 600hps. That's 1.66 grams per watt. That's unheard of with a 1k HPS and Co2
let alone a 600hps....

No. It's not unheard of. :)... Believe what you guys like. I happen to find the sweet spot this round. being diligent with training and the right genetics..pays off sometimes. I have always been honest about my experiences good and bad. If you want you can just search through all of my threads and posts. Anyway, this is about LAD hermies. Sorry to derail the thread.

Latest posts

Top Bottom