Lemon Alien Dawg Hermie Prone

• Thread starter rb420det
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirk d

dirk d

Cali Connect does have some misleading labels/names imo. my Tahoe Og threw nanners and I ran her for about a year trying to dial in the environment. after dialing everything in she was one of the weakest strains in my harem. I'll pass on the Cali Connect strains. maybe i needed to go through an entire pack or so but results were average. She did save my ass a few runs though lol so I'm not pissed about it. just wish it would have been A Lot better. had my hopes sky high when i got her. just a let down i guess..

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

If everything that cali connection sells is bunk, then why do dispensaries all over cali sell their herb and cuts from their seeds?
Sometimes you get hermies, thats just how it is. Whether it be ORG, top dog, cannaventure, bodhi, Cali Connection, Elite Genetics, Alien. Ive gotten hermies from all of those breeders, but Ive also found bomb ass phenos from all of them too. Its funny, people buy a pack of seeds and expect every seed to germ, be female, have crazy frost, hermie free, and have the best tasting highest high that they or there friends have ever had.

cant go towards dispensaries being stand up and all about the patients cuz those clubs are far and few between. i can speak for my experience with cali con. ive popped and ran thru : larry, deadhead, sour og, blackwater. none had keepers and all had high M;F rates even tho all germed and grew. i did use a sour og male which i had 8 in a 10 pack to dust a very nice kens kush to try and stretch her out. all in all im not happy with their gear.

squiggly

squiggly

Cali Connect does have some misleading labels/names imo. my Tahoe Og threw nanners and I ran her for about a year trying to dial in the environment. after dialing everything in she was one of the weakest strains in my harem. I'll pass on the Cali Connect strains. maybe i needed to go through an entire pack or so but results were average. She did save my ass a few runs though lol so I'm not pissed about it. just wish it would have been A Lot better. had my hopes sky high when i got her. just a let down i guess..

FWIW I've had some winner Cali Connect strains in the past--but by far the majority of them didn't live up to the hype, and I agree they were terribly misnamed and/or unstable. I didn't have any hermie issues with them, though. Just mediocre bud.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Yeah I wasn't claiming herms w swerve I was claiming bs and misinforming people.

If I took "crackhead" og and crossed it to something else to make seeds, then called the seeds "crackhead" og, wouldn't that be wrong?

That's what he is doing. His cocky ass " feels he's worked them to IBL" hahaha in fckin like f4s.... That is my problem w swerve

Latest posts

Top Bottom